Forums
Posted By: mikeh And the worst car dealer/garage EVER award goes to - 28th Oct 2011 4:01pm
...CARS OF LISCARD, WALLASEY! -(in my opinion). If you want a car which remains unfixed for 6 months (and waiting), drive a car which would actually fail its MOT even though it 'passed with no advisories', have to phone up over 20 times to remind them, get it back with more faults than it went in with and discuss all of this with a less than helpful 'manager' (word used very loosely) then you know exactly where to go!

i am sure some people have had good service from here but if you had been treated at any garage like i have at this garage im sure you wouldnt been too happy either.

i think it is important to pass on good and bad experiences of places to go, so these will not get the bussiness unless they buck themselves up! there are plenty of good and honest people who will be more than happy to get the work in and build up their good reputation.

Do you agree with this post? Vote now using the poll
Posted By: Anonymous Re: And the worst car dealer/garage EVER award goes to - 28th Oct 2011 5:46pm
Don't surprise me at all, you just have to look at there set up, I mean come on who are they trying to kid.
Who are they anyway?

Never even heard of them?

think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: And the worst car dealer/garage EVER award goes to - 28th Oct 2011 5:50pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Who are they anyway?

Never even heard of them?

think

On Franck's site, we're all doggy car salesman end up.
Oh them?
Was it the maniquins that pulled you in?
Sorry shouldn't laugh but please, what were you thinking?
I wouldn't buy anything off him..but hey I know him of old.
What car did you get? I was looking at the blue accord. All his motors have way over100k on clock
Haha no the mannequins werent there then lol erm I got a fiat punto 07 reg, down graded my 207cc smirk had 45k on the clock and I had 4 days left to get rid of my old one unless I wanted to pay a fortune lol

But thinkin about it now....I shud have kept it and saved the hassle! Think it's only fair everyone knows how bad that place is. Want to tell all the customers when I drive past what it's like and how rude the customer service is there
© Wirral-Wikiwirral