Forums
Posted By: MrBrightside e36 Offset Wishbones - 3rd Oct 2011 2:11pm
Alright guys looking for the above, cr tech doesnt have any 2nd hand ones in, just trying to track some down. cheers
Posted By: johncon Re: e36 Offset Wishbones - 3rd Oct 2011 4:30pm
Is your car an M tech I have a e36 318is needed a bottom arm for it all supliers said they were the same as standard bought one fitted it to find geometry/tracking miles out eventualy located one at CES motor factors even they said that it was the same but just a different manufacturer
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: e36 Offset Wishbones - 4th Oct 2011 8:41am
its a mtech yea but not an M3 , i think all the coupes had mtech suspension etc. I diff between the control arms i think, is that the sport arms have solid joints and a off set bush to add more + castor.
Posted By: johncon Re: e36 Offset Wishbones - 4th Oct 2011 5:23pm
spot on mate mine is Mtech and standard arms would fit but through geometry out M3s had alloy arms anyway i think. as i said i did get right one in the end from CES just as a point of interest one arm has more holes cast in to it than the other think it is the Mtech ones have more holes than standard and you cant get ball joints for Mtech arms + standard ball joints wont fit as it is too small
© Wirral-Wikiwirral