Forums
Posted By: flybikeslee EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 1:36pm
Afternoon all, moved round these ways bout 6 months ago, already knew a few people this side of the waterbut met a few new faces. few of you will recognise the car (the one on the porkers with porker brakes) If you see me say ello, i don't bite.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

currently 265bhp with 300lbft of torque so it's not shy. Say hello if you see me pootling wink

past stuff

originally looked like this....
[Linked Image]

over a year it went to this (did it all myself minus paintwork and mapping....)

[Linked Image]
b18'd, 200bhp. lsd,dc5 seats etc etc

bike too (now sold regrettably)
originally...

[Linked Image]

did a few bits and bobs

[Linked Image]

Posted By: polo_phil Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 1:41pm
Awesome thumbsup
I recognise that skoda... seen it parked on park st a few times?
Posted By: flybikeslee Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 1:44pm
Was in the bodyshop getting a few bits and bobs done smile I live other side of the park
Posted By: polo_phil Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 1:47pm
I guessed it was as only saw it in the daytime... What's happened to that bodyshop? seems to have closed!

Anyway welcome to Wackywirral! smile
Posted By: flybikeslee Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 1:58pm
he's moved premises!
cheers!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 2:33pm
Nice, subtile looking car matey smile

Craig has moved to Rock Ferry now - just off Old Chester Rd - the little industrial area opposite the top of the road Green Lane station is on smile
Posted By: polo_phil Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 2:49pm
Ah yes! Craig that's the fella...

Aw, I'm going to miss the smell of paint as I walk past there everyday frown
Posted By: flybikeslee Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 2:56pm
he's the fella! love the smell of paint in the morning
Posted By: poodlepup Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 3:00pm
mmm me too,love paint and filler smell,they should make it into an aftershave!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 4:35pm
loving the ek4 wink
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 25th Aug 2011 6:10pm
Nice to meet a fellow Skoda owner, like the yellow 'uns, but the wife didnt lol
Posted By: flybikeslee Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 26th Aug 2011 8:31am
as if! ladies love a yellow car!
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 26th Aug 2011 10:40am
Nope, not my wife, she doesn't like pink cars either. Or any girly colour to be honest. lol

It didnt help the salesman at the time convinced her of the 'stats' that only 9% of people would buy a yellow car so the resale values would be worse.

Tried to get one of these a few years ago, she was having none of it.
[Linked Image]

Ah well, black is good anyway, just a hassle to keep clean.
Posted By: flybikeslee Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - 26th Aug 2011 12:02pm
used to have a black car, stunning when clean, dusty within 10 mins, use to stress me out!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral