Forums
Electric VW Beetle with 0-60 in 1.6 seconds a Vetron wouldn't stand a chance. Perhaps there is a future for electric cars - at least for the 1st quarter mile

CLICKY
Flippin' eck that was a bit fast wasn't it...we can you buy these...I want one...LOL!!
Thanks for sharing DD

Just grab a milk-float and transplant into your Clio - two birds with one stone lol
Can't beat a v-dub (my favourite).

Saw it at santa pod,at bug jam.

No veyron to be seen.
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Just grab a milk-float and transplant into your Clio - two birds with one stone lol

My clio is poorly sick frown At the moment a milk float would be faster on it's own...hahaa
It was running drag slicks which had been nicely warmed - that could be fun on road tyres raftl

...and I wonder how far it does on a charge - 1/4 mile may be fast, but it thats all it does before it needs an 8 hour charge....... think
laffin

Originally Posted by summer01
call benny Maisie ? he drives the fastest milkcart in the wirral

Hahaaa might just do that summer...LOL!
Originally Posted by StuyMac
I wonder how far it does on a charge - 1/4 mile may be fast, but it thats all it does before it needs an 8 hour charge....... think

withthat

Though having said that, the Veyron doesnt exactly do a great distance at full pelt, before it needs to call in at a petrol station; I bet this thing is cheaper to run though haha!
...I wonder how quick a Veyron would get to 60 if it was on drag slicks think

...and why use a Beetle - I f**king hate Beetles raftl
Looks like Maisie needs trigger
[youtube]8e1xvyTdBZI[/youtube]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral