Forums
Posted By: bernie66 Great Job - 12th Mar 2011 6:16pm
Another great job done AGAIN by Chris Gilly on my cmax...... Injector seal issues, a touch of carbon needed brushing from around it and then it needed gently easing out and sorting.

I am the master of the understatement!!!!!!!
Cheers Chris

Bernie
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Great Job - 12th Mar 2011 7:02pm
glad your happy buddy! understatement isnt in it! getting it back in was eaqually as bad! not to mention getting it started again grin

hows she running?
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Great Job - 12th Mar 2011 7:16pm
Another happy customer AGAIN here, our super mechanic sorted me ABS and done welding for me not to mention the other bits n bobs . . . c ya monday hopefully bud will phone borough and make sure they in.
Posted By: bernie66 Re: Great Job - 12th Mar 2011 7:50pm
Originally Posted by bernie66
Another great job done AGAIN by Chris Gilly on my cmax...... Injector seal issues, a touch of carbon needed brushing from around it and then it needed gently easing out and sorting.

I am the master of the understatement!!!!!!!
Cheers Chris

Bernie

She is purring, I always drive on the conomical side. When I got it back it was at 11mpg-probably something to do with wouldn't start and trying to blow the injector out!!
I reset it and now its at 52mpg, Warrington and back. Back to usual consumption and sounds great (for the make model and age) again.

Thanks again

bernie
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Great Job - 12th Mar 2011 10:05pm
superb buddy.glad to hear laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Great Job - 12th Mar 2011 11:22pm
Hopefully he will get my punto better soon, its a bit poorly at the moment, if he gets it sorted, and no doubt he will, he will have a customer for life.
Posted By: dunover Re: Great Job - 26th Mar 2011 11:21am
Chris did work quoted by a dealer at less than a fifth of the price.
My car (when i get another one) won't be going any where else.
Cheers matey! grin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral