Forums
Posted By: OhYeah Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 1st Nov 2010 6:55pm
As above I have a little golf to run around in not worth a lot of cash but could do with the bonnet being resprayed as it looks like someone has had a go previous to my ownership. Looking for a decent job at a resonable price.

Can anyone help??

Cheers
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 1st Nov 2010 6:59pm
Originally Posted by OhYeah
decent job at a resonable price.

what colour/ car is it? i might be able to do it?
Posted By: Hiekel_Essterol Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 1st Nov 2010 8:02pm
Sorry to hijack, but I might also be interested in this thread.

I have a 2002 Focus in Red, and the bonnet has suffered from the usual red fade. Rest of the bodywork is fine.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 1st Nov 2010 8:05pm
i can restore the colour of the bonnet for minial cost depending on damage to top coat, PM me if you like smile
Posted By: OhYeah Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 1st Nov 2010 9:04pm
My bonnet deffo needs a respray, I am a bit of a detailer myself and could get it looking better with my orbital polisher but it needs a spray!!
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 1st Nov 2010 9:18pm
sorry the above post was for Hiekel_Essterol's post,

any chance of seeing the bonnet?
Posted By: raymondo Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 1st Nov 2010 11:15pm
i know a body shop in moreton cross will do a good job at a reasonable cost as well if your interested pm me back and i will get the number for you
Posted By: IanPenny Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 2nd Nov 2010 7:56am
I would recomment Ian Cooke on Cleavland Street
Posted By: kimpri Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 2nd Nov 2010 6:03pm
Dunnings auto services Brook st b/head 647 0550

Do a good job at a resonable price.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 3rd Nov 2010 3:51pm
the paint wizard is amazing, his work is stunning and he has a great reputation. iirc he charges about 150 for a bonnet respray
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 5th Nov 2010 10:07pm
Originally Posted by summer01
dosen t Chris spray bonnets pm him

i do! cheers grin
Posted By: OhYeah Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 6th Nov 2010 3:48pm
What price?
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Cheap place to get bonnet sprayed - 6th Nov 2010 5:11pm
depends on colour and finish desired. id have to look at it first

my garage is only off oxton road
© Wirral-Wikiwirral