Forums
Hey guys

got 4 free tickets up for grabs. Its the Silverstone World Series. 18-19 Sept. I cant go due to 2 week holiday in turkey.

For more into log on to

www.WorldSeriesbyRenault.com

Should be a good family day out.

Pm me if you want them.

Got mine a few days ago, went last year, good day out (Sat is better than Sun) but be prepared for HUGE tailbacks to get into and out of the place.
haha As always. smile
Posted By: Wench Re: 4 Free Tickets Renault World series Silverstone - 14th Jun 2010 10:13pm
PM sent wink
I've tried the PM route twice so will try this way instead. Are the tickets still available and if so, could I possibly take 2 of them please?

Thanks smile
I have pm ed him for the other two, if they are still up for grabs. Please put us out of misery John!!!! camera
Sorry girls ive been away. My girlfriend gave them to her mates without telling me so they have gone. They are still giving the free ones away on the renault site. Sorry again frown

Posted By: Wheels Re: 4 Free Tickets Renault World series Silverstone - 19th Jun 2010 11:01am
I got my email a few weeks ago, I might be able to still get some?
Yea i think so, they give out thousands smile
Posted By: saras Re: 4 Free Tickets Renault World series Silverstone - 12th Jul 2010 12:53pm
Hi,

I would really like 1 ticket for the renault day at silverstone If you could post 1 out to me.

I missed out last year cry

Thanks Sarah

P.S you would be a life saver!! grin
They went ages ago Sarah. Try the Renault website in the first post instead wink

Welcome to Wiki by the way hi
Welcome to the Wiki Machine saras.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral