Forums
Posted By: diggingdeeper Minor accident repair. - 19th May 2010 7:52pm
Couple of scrapes/scratches and a wing mirror destroyed, any garage recommendations on price AND quality. Silver metallic paint.

This isn't my car btw.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Minor accident repair. - 19th May 2010 8:08pm
i can do paint & body repair and repraying bud smile any pics?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Minor accident repair. - 19th May 2010 8:23pm
Soz Chris, didn't know you were a body-man(?), it will probably be an insurance jobber.

Haven't seen it myself yet, it has started to escalate from "just clipped my wing mirror and it fell off" to a "bashed behind the front headlamp and down the side of the car". I will have a look tomorrow.

Might have summit else for you soonish as well.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Minor accident repair. - 19th May 2010 8:26pm
yeah, i can do light body repair and respraying,

just let us know bud. if he/she wants pop down to see me ill have a proper chat,

great bud. hows it going with your car?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Minor accident repair. - 19th May 2010 8:30pm
My car is the "maybe soonish", think I've located a very small pot of gold (called the Government) I can raid.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Minor accident repair. - 19th May 2010 8:33pm
hehe! what do you need doing bud?
PM me if nesc.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Minor accident repair. - 19th May 2010 8:33pm
AGM Hide in Moreton, next the Leasowe Lighthouse cafe, on the corner of Pasture Road/Leasowe Road.

Places to avoid from experience and other peoples stories, Automotion and Kerr Chan.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Minor accident repair. - 20th May 2010 7:14am
Sprayforce in Moreton do a cracking job happy

They have done bits for me in the past, and im very particular about my cars, and I have always been suitably imperssed smile
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Minor accident repair. - 20th May 2010 11:33am
Thanks guys, just heard that insurance company are going down the Howard Basford route. Thanks to Chris who got described as "a nice lad" by the person concerned.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Minor accident repair. - 20th May 2010 2:18pm
cheers DD,
although it was a bit more than minor hehe!

TBH its just panel damage underneath all looked straight and ok.

hope it gets sorted ASAP bud smile
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Minor accident repair. - 20th May 2010 2:36pm
I still haven't seen it, but from the description of what happened I told her it must be more than a Wing Mirror clip. How you can have an accident and not look at the damage to your own car smack
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Minor accident repair. - 20th May 2010 3:44pm
the rear door has a huge dint, the front wing has had it, the front door has a small dint and the lip is bent!

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Minor accident repair. - 20th May 2010 4:08pm
Originally Posted by chris_gilly
the rear door has a huge dint, the front wing has had it, the front door has a small dint and the lip is bent!

lol, her MK iv description had only escalated to a bit of a dint behind the headlight and a scratch down the back door - I'm in tears laughing here raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral