Forums
Posted By: Anonymous What is your favourite car? - 3rd May 2010 5:49pm
Be it a hatchback, a convertible, a muscle car, a sports car, an MPV or 4x4. What's your favourite?

Mine is the 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 fastback.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sean Re: What is your favourite car? - 3rd May 2010 6:28pm
impreza 22B
Posted By: MrPhil Re: What is your favourite car? - 3rd May 2010 8:14pm
Got to be the Sierra RS500.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: TheDr Re: What is your favourite car? - 4th May 2010 12:18am
Subaru SVX

It's not so much the WOW !! factor, but the What IS It ?? factor

Yes I have one (well five actually but I DO like them) and yes they are fun to drive.

3.3l Flat-6 engine and a tendency to destroy gearboxes (the way I drive) at a rate of knots that would make a married man cry.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DavidB Re: What is your favourite car? - 4th May 2010 12:37am
I've seen a silver one driving round, it is indeed a very unusual car. You should get on over to Autoshite, they love things like this. smile

It's unbelievably cliched but my favourite is:

[Linked Image]

I even like the new shape, and I hate most modern cars.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: What is your favourite car? - 4th May 2010 12:59am
All time ... E-Type Jag
Current production .... Dodge Ram
Posted By: TheDr Re: What is your favourite car? - 4th May 2010 2:42am
Originally Posted by Violet
I've seen a silver one driving round, it is indeed a very unusual car.

Silver one - K7 GHL, yup that's one of mine, and the black one - L1 SVX and the red one A5 SVX, the other two are in a garage never to see the light of day again except as spares.

Did the Porche thing years ago, then climbed back into a Jag and realised that I prefered my comfort (and for those that know about the S-Type and it's uncomfortable end by Shotton Paper Mill, yup that was me frown )
Posted By: Wheels Re: What is your favourite car? - 4th May 2010 7:04am
Mmmmmm Q7

[Linked Image]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: What is your favourite car? - 4th May 2010 7:27am
Yup this is the car i`d be driving around if i ever had the money to buy one smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: davew3 Re: What is your favourite car? - 4th May 2010 11:00am
I prefer a series1 110" Diesel Landrover,it doesn't matter what road you take a fast car on,apart from private one,you always have an idiot in front slowing you down or a speed camera,me all I want to do chug along spitting smoke and oil and cheesing off the global warming twits,I read somewhere that their is still 75% of Landrovers built still running,now thats what I call a green vehicle
Posted By: camaroz Re: What is your favourite car? - 4th May 2010 6:17pm
My favourite car is a '79 Z28. Last of the "classic" muscle cars. Fortunately for me, I own it as well. She's an old lady now, but still manages to turn heads.

Attached picture BlkZ.jpg
Posted By: MrHouston Re: What is your favourite car? - 5th May 2010 6:47pm
[Linked Image]

Evo every time..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What is your favourite car? - 6th May 2010 4:15pm
Originally Posted by davew3
I prefer a series1 110" Diesel Landrover,it doesn't matter what road you take a fast car on,apart from private one,you always have an idiot in front slowing you down or a speed camera,me all I want to do chug along spitting smoke and oil and cheesing off the global warming twits,I read somewhere that their is still 75% of Landrovers built still running,now thats what I call a green vehicle

Pity this isn't facebook, or I'd like that tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral