Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Would you trust this guy to Dyno your car?!?! - 5th Mar 2010 12:17pm
[Linked Image]

....saying that, I pity the owner who has let him put it on like that shifty
Posted By: Wheels Re: Would you trust this guy to Dyno your car?!?! - 5th Mar 2010 12:22pm
raftl

is the strap to the wheels as well?

if not it will so a nice burn out too lol
can we see what happened next? oshocked
omg .....More pics........ camera
Sorry, I stole it from another forum, and that was the only pic frown
[Linked Image]
raftl

[Linked Image]
hahaha... cue potatoshop competition... or paint in my case
Is Popeye holding the straps?
Where is the problem - is it a rear wheel drive or something?

Could it be a brake test not a dyno anyway.
Yeah, its RWD grin

Its a sunken drum type, so needs the cars wheels to turn the dyno so it cant e use for brakes - its also strapped round the rear wheels and theres a big fan in front of the car smile
There's 3 people there... 4 including the camera person... did not one of them think... hmmm is this right?
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Yeah, its RWD grin

Its a sunken drum type, so needs the cars wheels to turn the dyno so it cant e use for brakes - its also strapped round the rear wheels and theres a big fan in front of the car smile
Thanks dude
Posted By: scoops Re: Would you trust this guy to Dyno your car?!?! - 5th Mar 2010 11:52pm
So it's the equivalent of doing a fitness test on a person by tying their feet together, putting their hands on a treadmill and shoving the breath volume tube up their ars*hole?
Originally Posted by scoops
So it's the equivalent of doing a fitness test on a person by tying their feet together, putting their hands on a treadmill and shoving the breath volume tube up their ars*hole?
I wondered what my Doc was up to omg
Posted By: scoops Re: Would you trust this guy to Dyno your car?!?! - 6th Mar 2010 12:02am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
I wondered what my Doc was up to omg

Either that or he thought you were an air raid shelter wink raftl
Posted By: DavidB Re: Would you trust this guy to Dyno your car?!?! - 6th Mar 2010 10:12am
I saw that before, someone said they put it on, but immediately saw what they had done and changed it! You'd think they'd know about that type of thing. smile

...that was a fitness test i went for shifty
My car is nearly ready...
Deffo taking it there for a dyno run...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral