Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Anglesey Winter Raceday - 30th Nov 2009 12:00pm
Been away at Anglesey all this weekend just passed - saturday consisted of a test day, followed by a race day on the sunday. Unfortunatly I couldnt get out due to not having a car prepared, but there where a few of us that did grin

Weather for the test day was pretty good - cold and breezy, but bright. About 1/2 way through the day we discovered that Carls Mini needed a clutch - engine out job!!

[Linked Image]

New clutch went in that evening and the car was fine.

Sunday however brought the rain. The day started not to bad, overcast and damp, but the rain got more and more frequent making track conditions very tricky!

Cars in the Pits...

[Linked Image]

The old Honda!!!

[Linked Image]

Hilly and Carl passing an XR2..

[Linked Image]

Andy and Allan - check out the snow on the hills!!

[Linked Image]

Hilly with a bit of damage to the exhaust after a nudge from Carl...

[Linked Image]

Carl with door damage from a back marker..

[Linked Image]

Civic after a tap with the pic wall frown

[Linked Image]

Unfortunaly Andy in his M3 didnt get away with such slight damage frown Going up the hill in to Rocket he was a long way from anyone, when 2 cars came together, hit the grass, and failed to slow down - collecting him... omg

[Linked Image]

Hilly in the endurance race (Camera didnt like the rain and dark!)

[Linked Image]

Unfortunatly all cars picked up damage - even Allans E30 M3 - a shame as it wasnt even a championship race and was just ment to be a bit of fun frown
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anglesey Winter Raceday - 30th Nov 2009 12:07pm
Ouch...slightly expensive weekend then frown

Thats cool to see Ye Olde Civic, seems like years ago last saw that raftl

The Kent formula Fords were racing as well werent they, or am I confusing it with a diff track?
If so, I believe Barry Linley won in my Ex Uni 89 Reynard laugh
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Anglesey Winter Raceday - 30th Nov 2009 12:21pm
Yeah, the FF1600s where there, as where the Legends - we where pretty busy and didnt see any of the other races though frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral