Forums
Posted By: StuyMac The Silvias final rersting place... - 24th Oct 2009 8:57pm
As a few of you may know, Ive decied to break the Nissan race car to move on to something N/A next year. Unfortunatly I figured the car was worth more in parts, so its now been broken ad gone to the scrap yard in the sky.

All parts where removed, and it was stripped to a bare shell with all the go faster bits now being sold.

Watch this space for the next car... wink

Final resting place...

[Linked Image]

Stripped...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: The Silvias final rersting place... - 24th Oct 2009 10:08pm
you really are insane and have to much money lol. Can you do an rx8 for your next project please, they are normally aspirated lol and then by the end of 2010 you can strip it and sell me all the goodies wink
Posted By: MissGuided Re: The Silvias final rersting place... - 25th Oct 2009 8:35am
RIP Silvia raftl
Posted By: MGCraig Re: The Silvias final rersting place... - 25th Oct 2009 12:00pm
frown

You do worry me with the amount of different projects you do every year..

Bye Bye Silvia frown
Posted By: StuyMac Re: The Silvias final rersting place... - 25th Oct 2009 12:34pm
Originally Posted by MGCraig
frown

You do worry me with the amount of different projects you do every year..

Bye Bye Silvia frown

raftl Its only 1 a year raftl

Sorry Rhys the RX is just a little bit to big, going back to something small and lightweight so I can drop down a few classes wink
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: The Silvias final rersting place... - 25th Oct 2009 2:01pm
that one of Alans' units??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral