Forums
Posted By: MGCraig 5th September - New Brighton Promenade Stages - 30th Aug 2009 12:48pm

Attached picture banner.jpg
Posted By: MGCraig Re: 5th September - New Brighton Promenade Stages - 30th Aug 2009 12:53pm
Yep, its back again next Saturday.

Great family day out, go and see some local heroes in top performance cars battling out over a gruling days rallying, on roads that you or I can drive normally.

Unfortunately I am not competing this year, and Im also not able to Marshall as Ill be down working at Brands Hatch. But I expect to see plenty of pics, and even some videos. AutoWirral was represented well by our entry last year, so try not to make this year any different. Possibly go to the event as a club? (Not with banners obviously, as that would have required previous permission. Bit late now I think)

So yeah, head on down and support this superb, fast, action packed event. The Spectator areas always get very busy, so head on down early to avoid disappointment wink

More info can be found on the Wallasey Motor Club Website

HERE

Friday 4th is also the Scrutineering from 5.00pm to 9.00pm. Head on down to get a close up look at the cars competing, and speak to the crew/team etc. Entry is free wink
I'll be popping along to this

Then Trax on sunday smile
Posted By: Wench Re: 5th September - New Brighton Promenade Stages - 31st Aug 2009 8:16pm
I'm not Marshalling this year as I'm away - gutted!! But I'll get a report on it from friends plus here of course.

Looks like it may be another wet one too raftl

Get out your waterproof shell suit Stuy raftl
Dont encourage him J raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: 5th September - New Brighton Promenade Stages - 31st Aug 2009 9:06pm
At least this year I'd be prepared for the brightness of the shell suit raftl It was one hell of a shock last year - all those colours PLUS red hair!! omg He looked like a bag of skittles in human form raftl

Love ya Stuy grin
Originally Posted by Wench
He looked like a bag of skittles

raftl
Thats alright for you.... I first saw that "suit" at like 5.45 in the morning... pitch black...setting the service area p. Then this.... "Thing" appears...

Gruesome sight to say the least raftl

ahhhhhhh... good times. Wish we were competing again frown
Originally Posted by Wench
At least this year I'd be prepared for the brightness of the shell suit raftl It was one hell of a shock last year - all those colours PLUS red hair!! omg He looked like a bag of skittles in human form raftl

Love ya Stuy grin

whippy

You'll be happy to hear that this year Im at Rockingham, so I wont be down the prom snob
Topic continued in the Up & Coming Events forum

Click here for the topic
© Wirral-Wikiwirral