Forums
Posted By: camaroz Street Racer - 16th Jul 2009 1:11pm
Well I have to hang my head in shame.
I was taking my (black) Z28 back to storage after having it serviced. And I had my arse handed to me several times at the lights along the A41. Imagine my shock when this 1000cc Corsa with a Jumbo Jet wing glued to the roof and a 4" fart can welded to his 1/2" exhaust kept "racing" me......
It was a good job its all straight road, dread to think how he drives in built up areas - he was downright dangerous...(too much F & F I think)
WTF do these t*ts think they are doing ? I dont normally get wound up easily, but this t*sser is going to kill someone.
Unfortunately for my kids at school, it will probably be more of "my big brother beat you dad in a race today"...
Wish I would've floored it now.... No scratch that - I'm not a t*t....
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Street Racer - 16th Jul 2009 3:54pm
Ok, he was giving you an advantage by having the slowdown wing on the roof and he still beat you - talk about sour grapes wink
Posted By: camaroz Re: Street Racer - 16th Jul 2009 8:06pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Ok, he was giving you an advantage by having the slowdown wing on the roof and he still beat you - talk about sour grapes wink

Your right frown Now everyone knows....Redlined all the way and couldn't catch him raftl raftl
Going to sell it and buy a Corsa doh
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Street Racer - 17th Jul 2009 12:16pm
do it!!!

Be part of the corsa crew
Posted By: Wheels Re: Street Racer - 17th Jul 2009 3:17pm
Haha corsa n00bs. just ban Corsa's from the wirral smile
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Street Racer - 17th Jul 2009 3:58pm
Originally Posted by Wheels
Haha corsa n00bs. just ban Corsa's from the wirral smile
Oy!!!!!! We don't bother you 'cos we just leave you behind!
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Street Racer - 18th Jul 2009 9:43pm
my car can beat a corsa in reverse and its a vauxhall viva lol
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 1:26pm
Originally Posted by rentaclown100
my car can beat a corsa in reverse and its a vauxhall viva lol

Is it gold by any chance?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 1:35pm
Originally Posted by Dave100e
[quote=rentaclown100]can beat a corsa in reverse

Ok, I'll admit defeat on that one the Corsa in reverse may lose, if only it had a reverse second gear things would be different!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 2:07pm
i saw the best quote on barryboys the other day....

"Jesus hates vauxhall drivers...."

says it all!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 2:25pm
I'll take this as jealousy, loads of peeps haven't got the bottle to drive Corsas, don't worry raftl

Admittedly, being in front is a bit lonely, but you always have the knowledge that there will be a Corsa in second and third as well - then the rest!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 3:12pm
I'll take this as jealousy, loads of peeps haven't got the bottle to drive Corsas, don't worry raftl

Admittedly, being in front is a bit lonely, but you always have the knowledge that there will be a Corsa in second and third as well - then the rest!

remember...with great power comes great responsibility.

im just not ready for those kind of HUGGE horse power gains you get from bolting on a fookin huge wing on the back!
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 3:24pm
i cant see my cigarette ash landing on the road when i pull away without using google earth
Posted By: Wench Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 4:09pm
Originally Posted by Beemertastic

remember...with great power comes great responsibility.

im just not ready for those kind of HUGGE horse power gains you get from bolting on a fookin huge wing on the back!

Is that why you won't buy a Turbo'd Micra?? Scared you may shat ya pants at the sheer amount of bhp under the bonnet? That'd be one turd you'd NEVER be able to polish raftl

There's one here to give you an idea of just HOW much a Turbo'd Micra could change your life - Micra 1.4 Turbo - Rolling Roaded @ 201.7bhp ;o)

Turbo'd Micra
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 5:05pm
Don't show my car - she'll get jealous!
Posted By: camaroz Re: Street Racer - 19th Jul 2009 5:23pm
Originally Posted by Beemertastic

thumbsup raftl
Posted By: DavidB Re: Street Racer - 20th Jul 2009 11:06pm
The other week at about 8pm I saw a black chav Corsa and black chav Focus 'racing' each other down this:

Google Map M53

The Focus went off toward the roundabout towards B&Q/Halfords and the Corsa followed, overtaking and undertaking and skimming in front of a car with about a foot to spare, missing the central reservation by inches. I thought he was going to crash I really did and it would've taken the car in front and me and the missus with him. For a couple of days I was keeping my eye out for him so I could possibly throttle the little scrote's neck. laugh
Posted By: camaroz Re: Street Racer - 21st Jul 2009 8:14am
Originally Posted by Station
For a couple of days I was keeping my eye out for him so I could possibly throttle the little scrote's neck.

+ 1 with that Station.
I wonder if it was the same t*t that was "racing" me. He was weaving in and out, but the t*sser kept slowing down waiting for me and then starting again - dangerous............

I wonder if these wallnuts prove it on the track as well..... Doubt it..
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Street Racer - 23rd Jul 2009 6:07pm
Pfft. They wouldnt dare go to track. Theyd be humiliated, and they know it.

Theres a chance he was trying to provoke you to drive fast to see how your car goes and how it sounds, he coulve been genuinely interested and not a kid trying to race you. But i doubt it, id expect he think his car is fast because hes seen an indicated 100 mph, even though he was only just making 75mph.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral