Forums
Posted By: Tony_1985 No Liquid Car Shows in 2009 - 6th May 2009 2:50pm
Just recieved this email from the Liquid Cars staff:
------

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately there will be no Liquid Car Shows this year frown

There was a show planned for this spring but the decision was made to cancel it. This was due to financial issues. The cost of the shows were getting so high that we would of had to charge a fortune on the gate. This goes against the whole idea of the shows which were supposed to be a cheap, more frequent, alternative to a full blown car show.

So unfortunately there won't be any more shows, however we are batting a few ideas about so we will let you know.

On another note, there seems to be a lot of confusion with a new car club called NWCC. We have received quite a few emails asking about their event and we've also seen a few posts claiming that NWCC is just a new name for Liquid Cars. So to set the record straight...

NWCC has nothing to do with Liquid Cars or the Liquid Cars Show and there are no Liquid Car Shows planned for this year.

If you're a forum admin please post this in your forum or email it on to your members to clear up any rumours and confusion.

All the best,

Liquid Cars Admin
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: No Liquid Car Shows in 2009 - 6th May 2009 11:21pm
Shame.

Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty of big shows we will go to this year
Posted By: MGCraig Re: No Liquid Car Shows in 2009 - 7th May 2009 3:02am
Shame...despite the fact that the past 2 Ive been to have been pretty much disappointing....
Posted By: StuyMac Re: No Liquid Car Shows in 2009 - 7th May 2009 9:02am
All the ones I went to were crap - no loss IMO!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: No Liquid Car Shows in 2009 - 7th May 2009 9:59am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
All the ones I went to were crap - no loss IMO!

withthat
Although i only went to one, the highlight of the day was Jay screwing round in his beemer, that was the most entertainment there, then they put a stop to it frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral