Forums
Posted By: Dave100e I was in St Helens today - 7th Apr 2009 5:54pm
and Yesterday.

The garage is opposite a small garage next to a nissan dealership. Its called Middlehurst Motorsport.

I got to watch 12 brand new R35 GT-R's roll off the back off wagons. Still with plastic on the bodies and wheels. Unregistered and eveything!

Then watched them all day being prepped. god i want one!

Phone Pictures are very poor and you cant even make out whats going on, but theres several lucky guys out there about to get a very nice delivery!

Does anyone know if theyre import or genuine UK cars? Ive been told Middlehurst imported the R34's and R33's into the UK too.
Posted By: Wench Re: I was in St Helens today - 7th Apr 2009 6:17pm
I quite like the Skyline GT-R Z-Tune too. Looking on the Middlehurst website it looks like they must be on order as they are not on their list think
Posted By: DavidB Re: I was in St Helens today - 7th Apr 2009 6:37pm
Doesn't do a thing for me, I prefer this style:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dave100e Re: I was in St Helens today - 7th Apr 2009 6:53pm
I love old cars of any variety. Especially love the older skylines (way back to the late 60's/early 70's ones like the KPGC110 thingy) and im really starting to get into old jap stuff.

But you cant deny the technological step ahead this car is in front of any other car out there. Itll do 0-60mph in 3.5 seconds. Every single time. Without fail. Thats nuts. Imagine waving next the R1 next to you in complete comfort listening to tunes whilst hes looking back gobsmacked! And with comparatively low power too. Most cars with similar acceleration are pushing over 600bhp, normally with less weight and not as many luxuries.
Posted By: DavidB Re: I was in St Helens today - 7th Apr 2009 10:37pm
It makes you wonder what the Japanese have that everyone else doesn't! It's nice to see the Germans and Italians getting their come-uppance from a saloon, the nice thing is they're not even really that smug about it. smile
I'd rather put my faith in a 20 year old Japanese car than a new BMW. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral