Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Silver Porsche - around Heswall area, reg E7... - 16th Jan 2009 10:20am
Has anyone seen it or knows where it lives?
why?
924? 944? 911?

When you say E7... do you mean a 1988 car?
Think he means the reg starts with E7

I've seen it driving round but why would you want to know where he lives lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Silver Porsche - around Heswall area, reg E7... - 17th Jan 2009 10:36am
Nothing sinister. A friend of mine called me up and said "you are into these car forums, i've been car flirting with a guy in a silver porsche with the reg starting E7, see if you can find out who he is".

I said yeah I'll do it now. Not that bothered to actually find out tho, but ive done my bit.
Posted By: Wench Re: Silver Porsche - around Heswall area, reg E7... - 17th Jan 2009 12:01pm
"Car flirting"??? wtf raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Silver Porsche - around Heswall area, reg E7... - 17th Jan 2009 12:05pm
doh [Linked Image]
Sounds like you may have been cut up? laugh
i fink thats my 79 yrs old grandad did he have his flat cap on
He owns the jewlers in west kirby, by that well megga expensive chippy. you'll see his car parked on the kirb next to his shop.
Originally Posted by Sanchez
He owns the jewlers in west kirby, by that well megga expensive chippy. you'll see his car parked on the kirb next to his shop.

banks avinue... opiset sayers
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Silver Porsche - around Heswall area, reg E7... - 19th Jan 2009 10:49am
Originally Posted by Sanchez

Any idea of his name?
You gonna stalk him??? raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Silver Porsche - around Heswall area, reg E7... - 19th Jan 2009 12:57pm
lmao raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral