Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Honda NSX RR - 15th Jan 2009 9:32am
Sex Weeeeeeee grin

MUGEN NSX RR

Thought the NSX was dead and buried? Think again...

The NSX may be gone but it is clearly not forgotten over at Honda. The Japanese carmaker was still happy to tap into the car’s legendary status for the ’09 Tokyo Auto Salon to create its star car.

The Mugen NSX RR is officially a one-off show car to commemorate the long-lived supercar, and it features a combination of carbon fibre and aluminium body panels. The car has been stretched to 177.95 inches and widened by 5.5 inches and the 3.0-litre V6 has been ditched in favour of a supercharged 2.4-litre V6.

It is fitted with a revised six-speed manual gearbox and power is reportedly up to 380bhp. The bad news is that at present the car will not go into production although rumour has it that Mugen is considering acquiring some low mileage NSXs and converting them.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Honda NSX RR - 15th Jan 2009 9:43am
Although that NSX would look at home on the Barry boys website, i must admit, i actually like it
Posted By: Wench Re: Honda NSX RR - 15th Jan 2009 11:00am
Stuy you are such a tease!!! That is a seriously sexy car!!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Honda NSX RR - 15th Jan 2009 3:19pm
Get rid of that hideous wing, and the ridiculous Air Intake, and youd have yourself a damn fine car.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Honda NSX RR - 15th Jan 2009 3:44pm
Couple of years ago I took a friend's NSX round the Nürburgring; (he hadn't driven the 'Ring before so I gave him a couple of demo laps). Those things are seriously fast & handle beautifully.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Honda NSX RR - 15th Jan 2009 4:41pm
Yeah, just get rid of all the Ripspeed shite on it and leave it as it is!! laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral