Forums
Posted By: MGCraig New Headunit?? - 28th Dec 2008 10:41pm
Right people, Ive had enough of living in the past with the Alfa..time to buy a CD headunit so I can actually enjoy music, and of a decent quality as well laugh

Any suggestions which ones are good, and affordable?
Im going to pop down to Halfords tomorrow to check out their better than half price bake sale....

As for speakers, Im undecided. I may transfer my sony ones from the Micra over, which would mean Id still need to buy an uprated set for the back. Dunno if Ill bother with the Sub and amp though anymore, my ears have bled enough in this lifetime raftl raftl

So yea, any headunit suggestions??
Posted By: dave_g Re: New Headunit?? - 28th Dec 2008 11:29pm
they have decent enough head units with usb and jack plugs in the front(kenwood i think)under £150 lookin to get one myself.or try ebay cos ive seen a few with bluetooth on too for decent money.
Posted By: Wheels Re: New Headunit?? - 28th Dec 2008 11:33pm
mine is stil for sale smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: New Headunit?? - 28th Dec 2008 11:40pm
Didnt know you had one for sale boyo...
Link??

Im having second thoughts with getting a headunit, because Ive realised that Ill have to remove the speakers from the Micra anyway...and I dunno if I can be bothered. I know I ned one, but the Micra one is a bit old... plus Im picky when it comes to colour etc....

Nothing silver or garish....just something black and dark...to blend in well with the dash
Posted By: Wheels Re: New Headunit?? - 28th Dec 2008 11:55pm
oh ok mine was a dvd touch screen unit.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: New Headunit?? - 20th Jan 2009 6:47pm
did u get a new headunit?

when u're in halfords have a look at the sony mex-bt3600u

it's £120, has bluetooth/mic builtin (which works rather well actually) has usb playback (altho only certain usb players are compatible - ipod isnt one frown ) cd's load quickly and it generally sounds decent for the price. wot kind of speakers are in ur micra? components or coaxils?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral