Forums
Posted By: Davey_Martin Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 1st Nov 2008 8:37pm
http://www.maxpower.co.uk/article.asp?asset=7948

2 metre wide lol - wtf
Posted By: Wheels Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 1st Nov 2008 8:55pm
ruined
lol the standard continental gt's look "ghey" - this looks more like a race car, allbeit a bit big
Posted By: DavidB Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 2nd Nov 2008 12:46am
I like it! Think the original is ugly as sin though.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 2nd Nov 2008 1:39am
Looks like utter shite.....

That bad, Id even be prepared to laugh at it and the driver as it zoomed past me in my Micra...

Glad I got out of Max Power when I did...
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 2nd Nov 2008 12:30pm
I think the original is fit, and this one is too, but a bit OTT on the front end though
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 4th Nov 2008 12:21pm
Originally Posted by Wheels
ruined

undoubtly...i mean wtf!...
Posted By: stumpy Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 4th Nov 2008 12:42pm
whats with the flowers on the bonnet
Posted By: spinking Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 4th Nov 2008 7:13pm
Well its in maxpower enough said noonoo

Liked by 14 year old boys plus the writers done even know what they are talking about when it comes to cars.

Saying that the last time i read it it was before 2000 so might have changed its image.

Oh and the cars crap raftl
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 4th Nov 2008 9:26pm
Maxpower changed in 2005...when I stopped reading...they went away from the "Totty" top shelf idea, and became more about the cars themselves.

HOWEVER.....

Theyve recently rechanged their image, back to the original top shelf sort of mag, to bring back old fans and increase their sales.

Meaning yes, they know nothing...still..
Posted By: spinking Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 4th Nov 2008 9:43pm
They know less than me then raftl
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 4th Nov 2008 11:33pm
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4396/430078lhj0.jpg

not sure about the bonnet vents but the rest looks good... and there was a reason for being on the max power site (im not a reader of theirs for those takin the piss with that lol)
Posted By: spinking Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 5th Nov 2008 9:49am
Are you sure raftl

That 2nd one looks better.
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Never has a bentley appealed so much... - 5th Nov 2008 9:58am
I like the first one, more of a concourse showcar type affair.

The "flowers" are Acer or Japanese maple leaves wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral