Forums
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Unofficial Members Meet : September - 24th Aug 2008 9:54pm
Ok guys and girles as requested anyone up for this thumbsup
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Another Unofficial Members Meet - 24th Aug 2008 10:05pm
I say, the week after next (If that isnt too short notice)...Im busy this coming week with assignments...

Week after that Ive got nothing...

Then..

The week after that, Im moving back to Preston on the Friday..

1st - 4th September....(5th and 6th have to prepare for rally)

or, 7th - 11th?????
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Another Unofficial Members Meet - 24th Aug 2008 10:08pm
well it cant be the 4th as there is a members meet on so it will ave to be on the 11th
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Another Unofficial Members Meet - 24th Aug 2008 10:12pm
does it need to be on a Thursday???

The memebrs meet will be the last day before our rally prep....and the 11th would be my last day before returning to uni.

I didnt go the last one cos of work, but I really would like to go to one more before uni dawns on me
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Another Unofficial Members Meet - 24th Aug 2008 10:17pm
well lets try and make it for the monday before the meet then if ur happy wid this craig
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Another Unofficial Members Meet - 24th Aug 2008 10:20pm
Still seems a bt short notice tho...

See what others say mate
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Another Unofficial Members Meet - 24th Aug 2008 10:22pm
thats sounds ok to me craig but another is we need a location aswell as a more concrete date were we all agree on

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 8th 9th 10th 11th September ????

location ????
Posted By: MGCraig Wiki-Get-Together - 24th Aug 2008 10:26pm
well, somewhere with pool table for post talk/drink shenanigans...

Wasnt the last one held in Meols??

That seemed a good place.

Also, I suggest changing topic name to Wiki-Get-Together, as "Meet" seems a bit formal, even in an informal way thumbsup
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Wiki-Get-Together - 24th Aug 2008 10:31pm
cheers for re-namin it dude that does sound better than meet excellent wordin lol and the moby dick was good i agree
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Wiki-Get-Together - 24th Aug 2008 10:46pm
Its a real shame the Clipper has no Pool Tables anymore with its Metrosexual Revamp!! That would have been a good idea.

Anyone else????
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Wiki-Get-Together - 26th Aug 2008 12:36am
come people we need dates and location ideas and who is up for this doh
Posted By: Mark Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 12:50am
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
well, somewhere with pool table for post talk/drink shenanigans...

Wasnt the last one held in Meols??

That seemed a good place.

Also, I suggest changing topic name to Wiki-Get-Together, as "Meet" seems a bit formal, even in an informal way thumbsup

You will find that members will recognise the topic by calling
it the "Unofficial members meet" wink

Seeing that its posted in the cruisewirral forum
i cant see why its named wiki - get - together ?
If that's what you want then it can be moved to the wiki chat room doh

Thursday is a pretty good night for most,
as the same peeps who turn up for the meets will also
be free on the Thursday too typically smile

p.s
Update the subject with a date when you have one wink
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Wiki-Get-Together - 26th Aug 2008 12:52am
im up for it, and any date will do for me

but i dont think it should be in the same week as an official meet

was a good laugh at the moby dick, so going on that, i will vote that as a location

MOBY DICK

Or the good old Clipper again
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wiki-Get-Together - 26th Aug 2008 12:54am
not sure if im in essex buying vans still thurs, i mabey up for this.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet - 26th Aug 2008 12:57am
and going on a date

i say thurs 11th sept
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 12:59am
well i personally think the 11th of september only due to the fact is thats its the week after the members meet and a week before liquid cars happy

but a location is still needed my vote goes for the moby dick again only due to the fact its got pool tables and its resonably cheap happy
Posted By: jonah Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:00am
Its a real shame the Clipper has no Pool Tables anymore with its Metrosexual Revamp!! That would have been a good idea.

Anyone else????

yeh, but as i was told its the company that counts......
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:02am
My decision/vote is

Date: Thursday 11th Sept

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:06am
yeah thats stephs birthday too smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:11am
even more of a reason to go and have a few drinks
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:12am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
yeah thats stephs birthday too smile

evan more reason to come along happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:20am
ye no what i think i may come to this one think
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:20am
The More te Merrier, youll all get to see me off to uni as well thumbsup
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:32am
how long you going for craig?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:42am
Till Crimbo, then com back till 12th Jan (I think) then back till easter.....then I return forever some time around may/june frown
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 1:48am
worth it though bud wink
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 10:38am
Sorry man, went to bed hahahaha.

Yea it is worth it, but sad that its gonna be my last year in uni. Ill have to enter the real world, not go and get utterly wasted, stop interacting with lots of hot women. Bah...

But yea, its an Unofficial Members Meet, celebrating Stephs Birthday, and seeing me off to uni. Anyone else want to add an occassion???
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 2:54pm
well i personally think the 11th of september only due to the fact is thats its the week after the Members Meet and a week before liquid cars happy

but a location is still needed my vote goes for the moby dick again only due to the fact its got pool tables and its resonably cheap happy
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 26th Aug 2008 4:08pm
11th sounds good to me, same with the Moby Dick

I'll remember to turn up this time learn
Posted By: Colgo Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 11:37am
Went past today and The Moby Dick is closed until further notice
Posted By: jonah Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 11:38am
back to square 1.........
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 11:45am
Originally Posted by Colgo
Went past today and The Moby Dick is closed until further notice

my other vote goes for the mersey clipper as its central and the last one we had there was a good turn out and a good laff granted it has no pool tables or nothin but as jonah posted is the company thats there that make it an enjoyable night thumbsup

Mersey Clipper on 11th September
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 11:47am
Nice one for the info Colgo thumbsup

Im happy with the Clipper.

Even, the Cherry Orchard omg

We finally buried my Grandads ashes the other week, so its not quite as bad as I thought it would be.
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 11:53am
im stickin wid the clipper mate as we had this problem last time about the orchard smack

so im gonna stick wid the clipper happy

and is everyone happy wid the 11th september ?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 11:57am
Oh yea, I know we had the probems..but that was kinda enforced by me, and others.

But yea, Im Happy with the Clipper.
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 12:00pm
so to stop all confusion and all problems lets stay away from the cherry orchard for this one make this a good turn out doh

mersey clipper

11th september

thumbsup
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 6:05pm
so to stop all confusion and all problems lets stay away from the cherry orchard for this one make this a good turn out thumbsup

mersey clipper

11th september 8.30pm

Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 7:07pm
i dont care where we go....as long as anyone who posts a location turns up smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 27th Aug 2008 7:10pm
i'll be there as long as i dont have to start too early the next morning, but i wont know this until the day of the meet..
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 28th Aug 2008 2:19pm
ok guys and girlies lets start a list of members who is turnin up for this then we can all come to a an agreed location thumbsup

1) Scott
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 28th Aug 2008 2:28pm
ok guys and girlies lets start a list of members who is turnin up for this then we can all come to a an agreed location thumbsup

1) Scott
2) Mi_Craig
is this it just the two of us there must be more interest

1) Scott
2) Mi_Craig
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 28th Aug 2008 5:20pm
Not everyones been online yet..

Dont worry, still got 2 weeks exactly before its on

1) Scott
2) Mi_Craig
3)
Posted By: chiccy Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 28th Aug 2008 5:34pm
Originally Posted by jonah
i'll be there as long as i dont have to start too early the next morning, but i wont know this until the day of the meet..
withstupid
Posted By: Mark Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 28th Aug 2008 6:14pm
1) Scott
2) Mi_Craig
3) Mark
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September - 28th Aug 2008 10:34pm
1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 28th Aug 2008 11:48pm
1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 29th Aug 2008 5:23pm
1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
will sausage be attending this one joowwww

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
of course i will wouldnt miss it!
yay glad you can make it hunni thumbsup

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 29th Aug 2008 7:07pm
good good

not the same without some crazy people there
anyone else coming to this one then?
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 30th Aug 2008 4:05pm
seems like its just the 7 of us for now.

Come on guys/girls

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage
looks like it is only the 7 of us well now chose a location im gonna say the mersey clipper happy
yeh thats sounds good to me hun wink al try n get Jeni to go too smile
coooool so anyone else apart from myself and nikki agree on the mersey clipper ??
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 30th Aug 2008 4:27pm
sounds good to me too
well once the rest agree to the location i shall update the first post wid the correct deatils thumbsup

so far its at the mersey clipper between 8PM - 8:30PM on the September 11th 2008
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 30th Aug 2008 6:44pm
Clipper Sounding Good...

A ok...

Good To Roll...
anyone else up for this ??????

so far these are people that are poping along

Come on guys/girls

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage

so far its at the mersey clipper between 8PM - 8:30PM on the September 11th 2008

any other ideas on a location as there is still a week or so to go ??
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 31st Aug 2008 4:55pm
Clipper's good for me

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 31st Aug 2008 5:26pm
Clipper it is then

Come on guys/girls

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage

Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 1st Sep 2008 6:09pm
Its still over a week away smack

Some people will decide closer to the time
anyone else going to this meet? should be a good laugh....

Come on guys/girls

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 8th Sep 2008 11:50pm
This is on Thursday if anyone wishes to coem along for a chat, a drink and to meet everyone smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 9th Sep 2008 12:53am

Time: 8:00 - 8:30pm

Address:
17 Prenton Road West
Birkenhead
Merseyside
CH42 9PY

So far:

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 11:02am
2 days away !!!!!!!!

Anymore for anymore.....few drinks and a chat.

Come and meet the people you talk to on the forums thumbsup

So far:

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 6:35pm
Andy (Green BMW) said he'll come along too
Posted By: Wench Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 6:42pm

Time: 8:00 - 8:30pm

Address:
17 Prenton Road West
Birkenhead
Merseyside
CH42 9PY

Anymore for anymore.....few drinks and a chat.

Come and meet the people you talk to on the forums

So far:

1)Scott
2)Mi_Craig
3)Mark
4)Nikki
5)Tony_1985
6)Joe
7)Sausage
8)Andy (Green BMW)
9)Jaci

I might be a bit late, depends on the buses thumbsup
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 9:12pm
not sure if i will be able to make it
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 9:36pm
I would come but I'm packing for a caravan weekend frown

Hope you all have fun though.
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 10:04pm
will pop in for a bit but driving and cant stay long. will give you a lift jay if you can suffer a crap mondeo
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 10:04pm
Originally Posted by rentaclown100
will pop in for a bit but driving and cant stay long. will give you a lift jay if you can suffer a crap mondeo

is it brown?
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 10:06pm
it might as well be, but mostly black with cheeseburgers hanging from the windows
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 10:08pm
need a lift too underguided person? have to go about 9 but sure bmwjoe would drop you off
Posted By: Wench Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 10:31pm
Originally Posted by rentaclown100

I'm sure I could cope - as long as you make me 2 promises!!

1 - please wear more than just a tie with your name on it

2 - no clown outfit

raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 10th Sep 2008 10:33pm
I would come but I'll be knee deep in sleeping bags
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 11th Sep 2008 1:52am
Just heard from Scott and he can't make it tomorrow

Too many things on his mind. And he's very occupied all of tomorrow

So.....

1)Mi_Craig
2)Mark
3)Nikki
4)Tony_1985 (unsure)
5)Joe
6)Sausage
7)Andy (Green BMW)
8)Jaci

Still not sure if im coming either
Posted By: Mark Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 11th Sep 2008 6:33pm
Well i will be there, smile

To take the micky out of scott in his absence lol
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 11th Sep 2008 6:48pm
i wont be there this time

have a good night though
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 11th Sep 2008 7:14pm
just leaving now.

Hope some more of you can make it smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 11th Sep 2008 11:21pm
Any reviews or anything for this ?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 11th Sep 2008 11:35pm
Aye, was some good banter...and we narrowly missed out on winning something in the quiz.

Hope Andy got home ok, his car decided it didnt like being switched off, even when the keys were taken out
Posted By: Mark Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 11th Sep 2008 11:58pm
Yeh it was a boss night,
the clipper has the quiz nights back again Tue & Thur
Same format as last year, pictures and questions.

Great Night it was funny.
Good to see Andy ( Not Sanchez )
And nice to meet Paygon jay.

It was a good night so glad i could make it.
And nice to see our tall sean again.

Great Night you missed out peeps.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 12:06am
glad to hear it guys

shame i missed it
Posted By: Wheels Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 12:06am
balls, been setting up my laptop all night and i forgot all about this frown
Posted By: Wench Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 12:08am
"Paygon Jay" is my evil twin who spends all my money raftl

It was a good night though. Strange that people don't look the way you see them in your mind's eye raftl

And Joe made 3 of the girls go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" bowdown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 9:04am
Originally Posted by Wheels
balls, been setting up my laptop all night and i forgot all about this frown

I text you??? lol

Originally Posted by PaganJay

I did? Was one of the girls Mark?? lol

Had a great laugh last night and Sausage got wasted off 3 drinks lol

Shes probably suffering a hangover as we speak
oi i dont suffer from hang overs! and its not my fault im a lightweight haha
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 9:27am
...alcahol fueled bravery to call me a liar then tease
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 9:28am
Originally Posted by Mark

Good to see Andy ( Not Sanchez )

Sowwy, I was actually going to make a supprise visit, but time was wearing thin frown
hahaha yes i had no idea what i was doin honest im sorry forgive me chewwy lol
Posted By: Wench Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 10:32am
Originally Posted by BMW Joe

Originally Posted by PaganJay

I did? Was one of the girls Mark?? lol

Had a great laugh last night and Sausage got wasted off 3 drinks lol

Shes probably suffering a hangover as we speak

No, one wasn't Mark lol. I'll pm you with how you made Jennie, Nikki and myself go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" to save your possible embarrassment happy

She didn't look wasted lol but then looks can be deceptive raftl
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 4:27pm
I want to know how he made you all go awwwwww..

I could use his godly Player ways in the future hahahaha
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 4:29pm

Me too!!!
Posted By: spinking Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 4:34pm
Sorry i missed it guys didnt know about it till Joe text me then i still didnt make it needed to sort stuff out for my wedding party tonight.

Your all welcome to come by the way
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 4:46pm
No problem mate.

If I was still at home, Id be popping along fo sure laugh

i wanna know too!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 5:11pm
SO when's the next unofficial meet?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 5:12pm
Not too sure, but the next Official Members Meet is next week if you fancy coming along.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 5:19pm
WHat's the difference?
If it involves parading my car I'm not sure I could take part. And if it involves wearing scanty clothes while parading said car, I'm not sure I could take part.
Posted By: Wench Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 5:34pm
He waited outside the toilets for Sausage - we thought it was really sweet bananalove Not many men like that anymore - more's the pity!! I blame Germaine bloody Greer mad but then I blame her for lots of things raftl
ahhhhh lol i was dieing to know
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 5:46pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
WHat's the difference?

The only difference is, one is fornightly on a Thursday and outdoors, and the other is every now and again, usually in a pub.

You don't have to parade your car/van (van drivers have feelings too you know) or have any scantily clad clothing on, just turn up and have a laugh smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 5:48pm
lol whats wrong with waiting outside toilets?

I'm always doing it - they call me Toilet Stalker Joe
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 5:53pm
OK, Stalker Joe, will not be able to make next Thursday as I am in Glasgow for a conference, but will try to come along to one some time in the near future.
Posted By: Wench Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 6:51pm

I'm always doing it - they call me Toilet Stalker Joe

Nothing wrong with it at all Joe - it's nice to see thumbsup

As long as you don't do it with other toilets, when you're alone, because that would just be wrong noonoo

right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Unofficial Members Meet : September 11th - 12th Sep 2008 7:53pm
Depends what you're for
Which reminds me...do you need a Pervesional Licence to take part in this sort of behaviour?

© Wirral-Wikiwirral