Forums
Posted By: MGCraig Craig Jones Dies - 5th Aug 2008 11:13pm
A motorbike racer has died in hospital following a crash in the British leg of the World Supersport Championship at Brands Hatch.

Honda rider Craig Jones, 23, of Peterborough, suffered serious head injuries in the ninth round on Sunday.

He was transferred to the Royal London Hospital by Kent Air Ambulance but died in the early hours of Monday.

His team manager paid tribute to him as one of Britain's "brightest hopes" in world championship motorcycle racing.

Parkalgar Honda team manager Simon Buckmaster said: "The team's thoughts are with Craig's family and friends at this very difficult time.

"Craig's family passes on its thanks to all well-wishers."

BBC News Report

Youve probably all heard this news, and most likely most people didnt give a second thought, so shame on you. He was a very tallented rider, and I agree whole heartedly with the article, it was testament to how good he was, that he died while Battling for the lead.

R.I.P frown

Posted By: MGCraig Re: Craig Jones Dies - 5th Aug 2008 11:24pm
Oh, also. I know its very sad when anyone dies, especially loved ones etc... But I find it difficult to come to terms with when someone in Motorsport dies, as they tend to be greatly talented...and doing something amazing with their lives
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Craig Jones Dies - 9th Aug 2008 1:32am
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
Oh, also. I know its very sad when anyone dies, especially loved ones etc... But I find it difficult to come to terms with when someone in Motorsport dies, as they tend to be greatly talented...and doing something amazing with their lives

withthatvery sad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Craig Jones Dies - 9th Aug 2008 1:33am
frown
Posted By: Wench Re: Craig Jones Dies - 11th Aug 2008 10:16pm
Ride safe and free now Craig xxx
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Craig Jones Dies - 11th Aug 2008 10:21pm
no awwwwwww respect to his family
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Craig Jones Dies - 11th Aug 2008 10:24pm
aww respect to his family deeply
© Wirral-Wikiwirral