Forums
Posted By: BMW Joe Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 2nd Aug 2008 5:04pm
The roof comes off the world's fastest supercar and here are the first pictures...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The wraps are off a drop-top version of Bugatti's Veyron at last! Called the Grand Sport, the roofless supercar has been in the pipeline for many years and will finally make its official world debut at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on 16th August.

Featuring a removable roof, the 1,001bhp supercar will certainly offer a wind-in-the-hair experience. Bugatti says it will use "innovative structural solutions" to compensate for the loss of stiffness that comes with chopping the roof off. Other new details include incredible LED lights at the front.

Bugatti will be holding an auction at Pebble Beach allowing mega-rich investors to fight over who gets the rights to own the first model. As for the rest of the limited production run, expect a price tag even larger than that of the £840,000 fixed roof model.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 2nd Aug 2008 6:30pm
urrr i messed my pants
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 3:34pm
mmmmmm i must be different i think this is horrid i prefere the hardtop version snob
Posted By: DavidB Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 4:05pm
So do I. I don't really like the original though.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 5:13pm
Originally Posted by Mondeo_Scott
mmmmmm i must be different i think this is horrid i prefere the hardtop version snob

your vote doesn't count scott, you have no taste, you wear black shirts with panthers on them and a cow boy hat, you also barried your car smile
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 10:33pm
cheers andy nice to know all my hard work and money spent on my car has impressed ya mad
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 10:37pm
smile dont mention it dude. Actually lookin at your car in your sig, it looks quite nice there, just still not tooo keen on the rims
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 10:39pm
everyone has there own ideas and everyones ideas are different i personally think they suit the car but hey thats me i only ave to drive the thing thumbsup
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 10:41pm
no scott, i have to look at the thing lol and other's too, gee how inconsiderate smile
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 10:43pm
raftl sorry dude but next time wen i do a car up i will ask you for ideas first yomama
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 3rd Aug 2008 11:03pm
know that smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 5th Aug 2008 9:57am
IMO Thats how the Veyron should have been from the outset.

With the roof on, it looks just like the old car, but now you get the option of the targa type convertable.
Posted By: mike849 Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 5th Aug 2008 10:52am
the colour helps the white makes it stand out! also ive seen 2 bugattis when top gear turned up at my raf camp couldnt believe how small it was!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 5th Aug 2008 12:09pm
Im indifferent to this. Its a superb/fantastic car..best car in the world...

However

When Bugatti said theyd only be making a small number of these, and then they bring out a convertible version...seems a bit stupid to me.

Plus, we all know that at some point, some big assed egoed MotherFooker of a Rapper in America is gonna get one, which unfortunatey for me...will place this car low down on the cool wall.
Posted By: mike849 Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 5th Aug 2008 12:17pm
well tim cahill who plays for everton owns a veyron so i guess its already sliding down the cool wall!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 5th Aug 2008 12:22pm
Oh god. I Didnt know that at all.

Andy van der Meyde Lives next to Spital Station, in the newly built flats, and hes got a lambo, a 911 and a Range Rover sport. Theyve all slipped down the cool wall also im afraid..
Posted By: mike849 Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 5th Aug 2008 12:28pm
haha any car owned by a footballer is uncool! still the bugatti is amazing got my pic took next to it! convinced some stupid girl on facebook that it was my car!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 11th Aug 2008 11:20am
:drool:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 12th Aug 2008 1:37am
love it looks boss
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 12th Aug 2008 3:39pm
all it needs now is ejector seats and wings
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Bugatti Veyron goes topless - 12th Aug 2008 4:38pm
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin
all it needs now is ejector seats and wings

and tom cruise at the seat raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral