Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Petition to say NO to retrospective car tax! - 14th Jul 2008 2:55pm
Petition

Basically as the subject says this is a petition to say no to the planned introduction next year on taxing us up to just over £400 a year on cars made from 2001 onwards. If you know of any other forums please post the link there, or email it around work, to get more people to sign up. At the moment this new high tax (based on emissions) only applies to brand new cars made this year but next year onwards it will apply to ALL cars from 2001 onwards. Some high powered cars (not just 4x4's) will be taxed over £400... so all not good, especially with one of the highest fuel prices in the world (although the cost of oil has indeed gone up and which we are led to believe is the reason for such high prices most of it is actually government tax!). The US pay five times less than us but yet the cost of oil is approximately the same to them.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petition to say NO to retrospective car tax! - 14th Jul 2008 3:17pm
i signed
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petition to say NO to retrospective car tax! - 14th Jul 2008 3:26pm
Whats the point? If the Tories can't even touch Labour in the House of Commons when it comes to removing this stupid scam, then why do people think that Labour will take any notice of a stupid petition???

Its pretty simple really; vote Tory at the next election. Surely every fooker realised that by voting Labour in, you were all going to get your asses raped with regards tax???

It will NEVER be any different under a Labour government... its what they have always stood for.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petition to say NO to retrospective car tax! - 14th Jul 2008 3:32pm
Or like me, drive a pre-2001 car and be subject to a big fat ZERO tax increase next year and £10 the year after hehe!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petition to say NO to retrospective car tax! - 14th Jul 2008 4:03pm
mat, who did you vote last election
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petition to say NO to retrospective car tax! - 14th Jul 2008 4:11pm
Tory smile

You would'nt have caught me voting for Mr Gullable Bush loving Blair...

Id be more likely to vote in Brown even after the shit he has put us through than Blair haha!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Petition to say NO to retrospective car tax! - 14th Jul 2008 4:16pm
signed happy
Signed thumbsup
i signed too
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petition to say NO to retrospective car tax! - 15th Jul 2008 11:28am
nice one fool's pointless as this is, but keep em commin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral