Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Going to have a look at this tonight... - 2nd Jun 2008 2:47pm
Honda S2000

Middle aged guy owns it, hes the 2nd owner and hes had it for 4 years. Its had recent tyres, and new brakes all round, Tax and Test till March 09. Full Honda History and hes selling as he hardly drives it - where have we seen that before think raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Going to have a look at this tonight... - 2nd Jun 2008 2:51pm
Lol nice smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Going to have a look at this tonight... - 2nd Jun 2008 2:52pm
Nice one man...hope it lives up to your expectations
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Going to have a look at this tonight... - 2nd Jun 2008 4:12pm
nice car i want one
wot kind of mods if any will u b planning if u buy it? take it u've decided on an S2000 as ur summer car then?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Going to have a look at this tonight... - 2nd Jun 2008 11:09pm
Of course I decided on the S2000 grin

Unfortunatly though I couldnt beat Shandys record, and I had cash in my hands for a whole 30 hours before parting with it again raftl

....I belive Shandys record is sub 24 hours... wink

If the weather is decent tomorrow whe I get home from work, Ill get it cleaned up and get some pics up smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Going to have a look at this tonight... - 2nd Jun 2008 11:15pm
NICE ONE......cant wait to see it..if you bring it out to play..always loved them..

Well done on a good purchase sir. Any bad points to it???
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Going to have a look at this tonight... - 2nd Jun 2008 11:17pm
Its due a service, and the remote central locking doesnt work off the fob.

It has a few minor marks on the paint work, but nothing really noticable (it is 8 1/2 years old lol)

Also, if Im being very picky, its ever so slightly tappety - this is one of the things listed in its next service though smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Going to have a look at this tonight... - 2nd Jun 2008 11:43pm
Nice looking car that mate, interiour looks nice smile
Hydraulic tappets or shims or adjustable type???
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Going to have a look at this tonight... - 3rd Jun 2008 1:38pm
Not sure yet Chris - ordered a workshop Manual today, so will have a better idea when that arrives.

Service book says "Check and adjust valve clearances" so that suggests they are adjustable or shims rather than having to replace a complete hydraulic lifter....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral