Forums
Posted By: Davey_Martin Anybody know if this is official? - 15th May 2008 4:44pm
Anybody know if this is official?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Anybody know if this is official? - 15th May 2008 4:56pm
I don't know, but i'd give it one up the tailpipe
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Anybody know if this is official? - 15th May 2008 9:18pm
don't know about that like but it does look pretty smart if it was a real thing - still think the headlights go too far up the wing /bonnet tho
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Anybody know if this is official? - 15th May 2008 10:51pm
yes this is what the new fiesta will look like. thats looks to be the st version above so expect shitty plastic trim where the shiny bits are on lesser models. can't wait to work on the pieces of shit.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anybody know if this is official? - 15th May 2008 11:09pm
Originally Posted by turbo_stu
yes this is what the new fiesta will look like. thats looks to be the st version above so expect shitty plastic trim where the shiny bits are on lesser models. can't wait to work on the pieces of shit.

[Linked Image]

Lol nice to hear so much enthusiasm about you're employer's products grin
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Anybody know if this is official? - 16th May 2008 12:12am
lol i know wot the new fiesta will look like tease - i wanted to know if that other pic was just a concept of the rs model or if it was confirmed that they would actually be making it lol tease
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anybody know if this is official? - 16th May 2008 9:41am
Errrr....do not like the back at all....looks like they tried to copy an A-Class....... and then gave up halfway through...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral