Forums
Posted By: CustomIce Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 9:27am
On my daily commute to the B'head tunnel i had a little problem this morning.

I was on the roundabout by hotel canifornia, and this prat in a metalic grey Mondeo ST TDCI pulls out at speed infront of me (left lane) so i beeped him and gave a visual gesture of what i thought of him!

Ah! Sh1t i thought as he slammed on the brakes, i managed to stop in time (my brakes are bedding in)
He gets out (big bloke, subbly goatee, shaved head) so i locked my doors and felt in the door pocket for my 1/2" wrench extension, he told me i was a little barsteward and "did i slow you down"?

Well he did slow me down, he slammed on his brakes, muppet! Dangerous driving by a dangerous individual!

Anyways Reg: M44 RTM
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 9:34am
Unlucky that matey, there are some right pricks about nowadays...

mad
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 10:11am
Originally Posted by CustomIce

I was on the roundabout by hotel canifornia, and this prat in a metalic grey Mondeo ST TDCI pulls out at speed infront of me (left lane) so i beeped him and gave a visual gesture of what i thought of him!

Ah! Sh1t i thought as he slammed on the brakes, i managed to stop in time (my brakes are bedding in)
He gets out (big bloke, subbly goatee, shaved head) so i locked my doors and felt in the door pocket for my 1/2" wrench extension, he told me i was a little barsteward and "did i slow you down"?

Well he did slow me down, he slammed on his brakes, muppet! Dangerous driving by a dangerous individual!

noted thanks
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 11:03am
smile
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 2:55pm
what a prat mad
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 2:57pm
Wonder if he will be so fast to pi$$ Mr Tastic off though grin
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 3:29pm
Originally Posted by Auditastic

noted thanks

hmmmm, lol here goes :-

on my way to church last sunday i was over taken by a guy in a black 180, he must have been doing at least 100mph+ on the phone and wearing no seat belt

Anyways Reg : J 5tuy
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 3:31pm
Originally Posted by sanchez

noted thanks

hmmmm, lol here goes :-

on my way to church last sunday i was over taken by a guy in a black 180, he must have been doing at least 100mph+ on the phone and wearing no seat belt

Anyways Reg : J 5tuy

It was bound to happen raftl

Yet another quality post from the great man himself, Zehcnas.

laugh
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 3:34pm
ROFL raftl That hurts raftl raftl raftl

CustomIce, When he got out you should have just gave him the finger and drove off lol.
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 5:01pm
Originally Posted by Civic_Coupe_Sean

CustomIce, When he got out you should have just gave him the finger and drove off lol.

would have mate, but as my brakes are bedding in at the mo it took a bit further to stop than usual, so i had no room to pull out, plus it was rush hour.
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 5:03pm
And the tunnel "police" (aka conekickers) did nothing??
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Road rage - 14th Mar 2008 5:09pm
And the tunnel "police" (aka conekickers) did nothing??

pmsl, seeit with me own eye's every mornin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral