Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Next Time You See VOSA - 10th Mar 2008 1:32pm
Doing stop checks on vehicles to check the condition of them etc... you know the people who rap you if you a slightly defective windscreen wiper, or a slightly low tread on one of you're tyres...

remember this is the gutless government organisation that refuses to force Renault to recall MkII Clio's affected by the bonnet release issues highlighted for over a year on Watchdog, that have so far caused at least more then 1000 potentially fatal incidents on UK roads in the last few years, and will keep doing so until the bonnet catch is modified by Renault on all Clio MkII's.

mad
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Next Time You See VOSA - 10th Mar 2008 1:34pm
I'm staying off the road then as one of my windscreen wipers is crap and just leaves water lines. lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Next Time You See VOSA - 10th Mar 2008 1:36pm
Lol same with mine haha! I will get around to replacing it sometime. They are only £2.99 or summit like that in Tesco haha I just cba getting one grin

Not too bad, I just whack them on their fastest setting when I need to wash the windscreen and leaves no trace of a wiper mark lol.

But nevertheless, VOSA needs a serious kick up the arse!!
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Next Time You See VOSA - 10th Mar 2008 1:38pm
Its only on the one so i just put it on the other side lol, Mine side one is fine so i can see everythink lol, Poor Ben raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Next Time You See VOSA - 10th Mar 2008 1:39pm
Remember when we tried that on mine... and after taking an hour to get the fookers off, we found out the passenger side was like 2 inches smaller so it was no good hahaha grin
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Next Time You See VOSA - 10th Mar 2008 1:44pm
How can i forget raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Next Time You See VOSA - 10th Mar 2008 1:45pm
Lol yes, very funny night, dunno which was more memorable, the windscreen wiper or that fit bird lol!
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Next Time You See VOSA - 10th Mar 2008 2:29pm
they will fookin love my motor then lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral