Forums
Posted By: GaryB Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 9:15pm
WTF lol

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 9:25pm
lmao that pure class raftl
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 9:25pm
clearly japanese eh??....theyre the only ones mAd enough...
Posted By: chiccy Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 10:25pm
yerrrr wha?? lmao looks like a cheepy transformer toy!!

ahh but its loved by some 1 tho smile
Posted By: GaryB Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 10:29pm
It looks the bees knees...I mean..Look at those pipes! I want them, bad!
Posted By: Wheels Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 10:31pm
k-r-a-z-a-a-y!

cant see the tyres lasting long
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 10:33pm
on about chavs

Attached picture Mr__Chav_by_vurtpunk.jpg
Posted By: chiccy Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 11:00pm
pmsl u sure like them mr men x
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 17th Feb 2008 11:01pm
typical man, simple things and all that lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 18th Feb 2008 11:15am
lol scary thing is... that musta cost tonnes!

grin
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 18th Feb 2008 12:49pm
I like that! Jap manga inspired, its a big thing that type of syling in japan
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 18th Feb 2008 12:53pm
I have come to th conclusion......the ridiculously scary Camber angle of all 4 wheels is there so that the vehicle may lift off the ground and fly...once a certain speed is established....for example....88MPH !!!!!!
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 18th Feb 2008 2:14pm
kinda make you wonder what reseting the trip meter means, have you seen its brother, he can ice skate and dance and stuff, in citroen dealers now lol
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Chavs take it to the next level...? - 18th Feb 2008 3:14pm
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
I have come to th conclusion......the ridiculously scary Camber angle of all 4 wheels is there so that the vehicle may lift off the ground and fly...once a certain speed is established....for example....88MPH !!!!!!

lol back to the future?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral