Forums
Posted By: placidmaster anyone into porche - 17th Feb 2008 3:08am
[youtube]vQHCSk4TZQI[/youtube]
Posted By: Waddi Re: anyone into porche - 17th Feb 2008 12:26pm
Strange looking 5door Porche, jury is still out for me, would like to see The Stig take it round the top gear track.
Posted By: AR_One Re: anyone into porche - 18th Feb 2008 7:44am
This is the new car due out next year which is almost a direct ressurection of the early '90s project the 989 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_989) which was abandoned when they nearly went bust.

With the cheapest model costing £45k I reckon they'll sell loads - that the same price as a high-end 5-series or E-class
Posted By: StuyMac Re: anyone into porche - 18th Feb 2008 8:21am
Never really been that fussed of Porsches.

My dad owns a Classic shape 911 and Ive driven some of the newer ones - they are really good cars, but there just something about it that Im not keen on - the older ones especially are really nasty to drive.

The plus point however, is the reliability. After years and years of development they very rarely go wrong, and they finally got the handling considering the engine is slung out in the wrong place raftl

This new one, its kinda like a cross between a strech GT3 and Cayanne.

....initial thoughts - if you want 4 doors, comfort and performance, go buy an M5, AMG Merc, Bentley etc...
Posted By: MrPhil Re: anyone into porche - 18th Feb 2008 1:56pm
seen this in west kirby the other day...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: anyone into porche - 18th Feb 2008 3:19pm
quite liking that porsche in the video but yea, much prefer the one phil posted above lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral