Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Local Detailers - 11th Feb 2008 11:27pm
Where, locally, can one get a car detailed? Are there any companies who specialize in this, I can get it done by a guy I know in stafford, but that's a mission so for obvious reason's, unless I do it on me way to me dad's sometime, I would rather go to someone local.

Cheers smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Local Detailers - 12th Feb 2008 1:13am
What is it you want doing mate
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Local Detailers - 12th Feb 2008 1:18am
Just a general detail tbh matey... not right now, more toward's the summertime.

Wouldnt mind it to include some sort of protection sealent etc, but I don't know any local detailer's to ask what level's of service they offer lol.

Cheers smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Local Detailers - 12th Feb 2008 9:18am
Try these guys:

http://www.detailedperfection.co.uk/

I know they have done some of the cars from MNR, so can travel smile
Posted By: Brocks Re: Local Detailers - 12th Feb 2008 11:32am
have a look on www.detailingworld.co.uk. Thats the industry forum for these guys. Most travel but there are two peeps in Wrexham and Warrington.

Two to recomend are:

1. FinerDetails who did a Demo for our Vectra club in Ellesmere port last year - Based in Wigan

2. L200steve who does alot of the vectra clubs NW cars and does demo workshops for us.

If I had 10 hours going spare I'd do it for you....But I need some more kit and time to get my own car done first.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Local Detailers - 13th Feb 2008 2:42am
Cheer's guy's, will look into both of them. Tis much appreciated!!

That Detailed Perfection seem's to offer excellent prices for the amount of work that goes into it.

Need to do a few touch up's on me car (one or two scratches etc) so hopefully in the summer I may get it done.

thumbsup
Posted By: John_DW Re: Local Detailers - 21st May 2008 10:58pm
A company called Off Your Marks in Liverpool are good www.offyourmarks.com, they are not cheap but they are top. The main man is called Matt and his paint correction work is astounding. His Boxter is class.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral