Forums
Posted By: krisGTi Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 1st Feb 2008 11:26pm
Did you know that this was happening?

Drivers License And Privacy Act - Check your driver's license information on-line.

Now you can see anyones driver's license on the Internet, including your own!

It asks for U.S. Info, but unfortunately it works for Canadian, English, Australian and New Zealand licenses as well. And Spanish as well

I just searched for mine....putting in Palma de Mallorca as the city and there it was, picture and all.

This is really scary. I removed mine. I suggest you all do the same.

Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name and city (in city put England ), leave 'Select a State' and see if yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".

web site here
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 1st Feb 2008 11:38pm
Haha you git tease
Posted By: Colgo Re: Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 2nd Feb 2008 12:10am
Not my best photo laugh
Posted By: Pomp Re: Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 2nd Feb 2008 3:40am
mad **** * ** *** Few... deleted
Posted By: jonah Re: Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 2nd Feb 2008 8:38am
my god how did they get that pic of me ??!!
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 2nd Feb 2008 11:36am
am impressed with that pic they caught my best side lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 2nd Feb 2008 11:50am
lmao it go me when i did it
WOW, I never knew i looked that fit raftl
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 2nd Feb 2008 6:12pm
crap.....its already expired....not good
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Driving Licence Fraud, check yours now - 3rd Feb 2008 12:08pm
ha ha
© Wirral-Wikiwirral