Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 30th Nov 2007 2:08pm
This is a must!!!! thumbsup
will be watchin it, read in the paper today lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 30th Nov 2007 10:25pm
ill be watchin it wiv a beer in 1 hand an a chicken burger in the other lol
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 1st Dec 2007 2:42pm
lol
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 1st Dec 2007 7:29pm
Originally Posted by krisGTi
ill be watchin it wiv a beer in 1 hand an a chicken burger in the other lol

....there aint nothing like treating yourself!! raftl
Posted By: jonah Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 2nd Dec 2007 8:22am
and kris is gonna sit in his string vest while he watches it and drips ketchup/mayo down himself ! raftl
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 2nd Dec 2007 11:01am
Originally Posted by jonah
and kris is gonna sit in his string vest while he watches it and drips ketchup/mayo down himself ! raftl
raftl

I'll be watching it, not in my string vest though
Posted By: jonah Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 2nd Dec 2007 11:50am
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
raftl

I'll be watching it, not in my string vest though

lol string undies for joe !! raftl
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 3rd Dec 2007 10:26am

raftl raftl
i dident get any mayo on me lol
when will this be on again i fkin missed it and forgot to set the bloody sky box to record it :|
Posted By: Pomp Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 3rd Dec 2007 6:48pm
It should be on BBC iplayer if you can be bothered with it
typically it isnt lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 5th Dec 2007 7:32pm
the last 30 mins of sundays top gear is on now on bbc2 if any1 missed it. an the hamilton part hasent bin on yet
Posted By: Mark Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 5th Dec 2007 10:06pm
I didnt see the head to head or am i getting confused doh
Didnt they invite him back for a dry run, as his time
was amazing in the wet.
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Hamilton V The Stig - Top Gear - Sunday!! - 5th Dec 2007 10:10pm
it wasent a head 2 head as such, an yeh theyve invited him back 2 do a lap in the dry
i live in scotland and they dont repeat top gear - bunch of assholes!
they've finally added it to iplayer listing of available programmes to download so just downloadin it now smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral