Forums
Posted By: Macca GSI Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 13th Nov 2007 5:51pm
Most of my interior is going into mda on thursday to be retrimed/flocked. I will post pic's up with the end result.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 14th Nov 2007 8:24am
Admittedly it does look pretty decent, but thinking of it from a practicallity angle, I had a lot of trouble remembering the last time I was dazzled by the glare from the dash board think
Posted By: Matman Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 14th Nov 2007 8:56am
Thats y the wrc cars get it done smile

Stops light reflection which you dont wont in a forest at 100mph doh
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 14th Nov 2007 9:59am
I'll look forward to the pics of the results smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 14th Nov 2007 10:44am
Originally Posted by Matman
Thats y the wrc cars get it done smile

Stops light reflection which you dont wont in a forest at 100mph doh

Lol, Thats what I mean. There was a big discussion on the SX Owners club about dash flocking, and noone had ever been dazzled by glare from a dash board... think
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 14th Nov 2007 2:35pm
but but but......it LOOKS good...an and and i WANT it!!!
LMAO!!
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 14th Nov 2007 4:20pm
For the price am going to get charged its goin to be cheaper than sparying bits, Coz when i bought my car it has scuffs on door cards on the dash plates and on the centre tunnel cover. Only because there painted silver, and people tend to mark them getting in and out. So am getting them covered in a light gery flock. Should be good because its the first one thats been done, i think!!
Posted By: Matman Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 22nd Nov 2007 8:18pm
Hope u like jon laugh
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 5th Dec 2007 12:52pm
As requested My flocked interior

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

made up with it!!
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 5th Dec 2007 12:58pm
Thats nice mate smile

I think i saw your car at the croft a week or so ago with all the door cards removed, i think you ended up behind me leaving the place.
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: Interior flocking by mda motorsport - 5th Dec 2007 4:45pm
Yer mate that was me. Its nice to have the interior back in the car.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral