Forums
Posted By: MGCraig BTCC BAH !!!!!!!! - 14th Oct 2007 4:10pm
Once again........Vauxhall and Matt Neal the absolute B******ds.......they should be banned from racing all of em.....that was Jason Platos Championship clearly...... theres one reason why I DESPISE all vauxhall cars........Cheating B*****ds.....GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: jonah Re: BTCC BAH !!!!!!!! - 14th Oct 2007 4:12pm
hope u dont include me in that little outburst...
Posted By: MGCraig Re: BTCC BAH !!!!!!!! - 14th Oct 2007 4:14pm
hahaha yea dont worry man......unless of course you race for vauxhall.....in that case watch yourself fight raftl
Posted By: jonah Re: BTCC BAH !!!!!!!! - 14th Oct 2007 4:22pm
thems fightin words they is.... put em up boyo !!! handbag
Posted By: MGCraig Re: BTCC BAH !!!!!!!! - 14th Oct 2007 4:37pm
lamethrower

I think i win hahaha
Posted By: jonah Re: BTCC BAH !!!!!!!! - 14th Oct 2007 4:47pm
nono hammer handbag fight whippy flex
Posted By: Brocks Re: BTCC BAH !!!!!!!! - 15th Oct 2007 12:16am
From where I was sat, in races 1 and 2, Plato was the more agressive driver. Neal was a plonker in Race 3 but you can't blame VX for that. I know Neal is moving to VX, But I doubt they'd ask him to get involved.

I reckon Plato would have got passed Chilton but I don't think he could have taken Gio too.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: BTCC BAH !!!!!!!! - 16th Oct 2007 12:00pm
it would have been good to see......plato was aggressive cos the title was on the line..and he had to do it all himself....he being the fastest Seat that weekend.....all gio had to do was slip past his team mates...and let them deal with plato and anyone else...in race 1 when his teammates all got punctures, he started getting worried...

as for neal, it wasnt his battle..which is what angered me, and the worst thing is tha when he was holding plato up and got a little nudge....he decided to give one right back...once again not his fight.

The thing is tho, it isnt the first time, Ive always been a fan of the MGs...and therefore have stuck with team WSR and Turkington.....they always had problems with neal.....theyd be in th lead, hed knock em about to get in front....hes just a cheat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral