Forums
Posted By: xxDivaxx Yet another problem!!!!!!! Pls Help - 12th Oct 2007 11:15am
i need to get my wheel cover sprayed to match my paint work so i can then order my vinyl,
problem - there is no colour code on the vehicle anywhere! I have searched it for hours!!!

Any one have any idea?
Thanks
Posted By: xxDivaxx Re: Yet another problem!!!!!!! Pls Help - 12th Oct 2007 11:25am
going to have more luck with dulux!!

the dealership cant tell me either because of the year!! someone has to know!! trying to contact other rossini owners see if they have a code, it must have been taken of mine.

It cant be this hard to get a wheel cover sprayed!! i want my stone chips done as well guess that will be impossible!!

this car business is just depressing
Posted By: xxDivaxx Re: Yet another problem!!!!!!! Pls Help - 12th Oct 2007 11:55am
I have found it!!

Felt like i have called every suzuki dealer in the land!! why cant they all give you the same service!?

Thanks for your help
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Yet another problem!!!!!!! Pls Help - 12th Oct 2007 12:05pm
let us know what it is?

as there may be other members in the future with the same problem happy
Posted By: xxDivaxx Re: Yet another problem!!!!!!! Pls Help - 12th Oct 2007 12:41pm
well its 82 montigo bay magenta

but apparently this colour doesnt exist!!!!!!
getting so annoyed with all this, i just want a new wheel cover thats all!! Might have to go for a diff colour but not sure what to have.
Posted By: xxDivaxx Re: Yet another problem!!!!!!! Pls Help - 12th Oct 2007 2:09pm
hehe i like pink!! might go for silver
Posted By: jonny boy Re: Yet another problem!!!!!!! Pls Help - 12th Oct 2007 3:20pm
get the colour mixed up, any half decent paint supplier can do this
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Yet another problem!!!!!!! Pls Help - 14th Oct 2007 1:14pm
Originally Posted by xxDivaxx
i need to get my wheel cover sprayed to match my paint work so i can then order my vinyl,
problem - there is no colour code on the vehicle anywhere! I have searched it for hours!!!

Any one have any idea?
Thanks

I am asuming you have kims jeep? if so you want to speak to webby(mark) to ask jay if he can ask pete in automotion for the paint code as he painted the alloy wheels I think.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral