Forums
Posted By: Anonymous POxx Vectra on the prowl tonight... - 6th Oct 2007 3:06am
Just got in from various taxi'ing about the Wirral for my girlfriend, saw this particular one as mentioned on these forums many a time everywhere tonight. Pulled someone by the four bridges, saw it on the dual carriageway across to Wallasey and also at about 11 ish, sat on the pavement on the prom in the shadows waiting for someone to boot it past them... harsh.

Actually saw *someone* boot it past them, maybe going a little quick im not sure, at about 11, it put its blues on and went after it but i think the car in question managed to get away before the undercovers could catch up with him.

Just a quick one to say be aware, as I have seen 4 cars pulled over tonight, 4 different traffic cars in the Wallasey/B'head area and seen the Vectra after anything that moved!
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: POxx Vectra on the prowl tonight... - 6th Oct 2007 10:14am
ok thanx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: POxx Vectra on the prowl tonight... - 6th Oct 2007 12:02pm
Looks like cruise control is going to be being used a little more then!
Posted By: jonah Re: POxx Vectra on the prowl tonight... - 6th Oct 2007 5:25pm
Originally Posted by LTI2020
Yup guys hate to say this but as of last night we are going to be crawling all over Wirral on thursday friday and saturday nights in unmarked cars esp targeting speeders.
The two cars esp to watch for are still the o3 plate jag and the 54 plate Vectra.
Basically its the arrive alive speeding campagain backed by the council paying us overtime to do speeders.
Cops on Overtime under pressure to get ticks in boxes are pretty well motivated...watch out! you have been warned!

thanks for the heads up lti2020 thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: POxx Vectra on the prowl tonight... - 6th Oct 2007 8:08pm
Its ok i drive Donna's 206 is couldnt speed down hill with the wind behind it.

Cheers though
© Wirral-Wikiwirral