Forums
Posted By: jonah VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 29th Aug 2007 10:54am
http://www.totalvauxhall.co.uk/page/totalvauxhall?entry=monaro_replacement_on_sale_in

i want one, and i want it now..........
Posted By: FlightlessNinja Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 29th Aug 2007 10:58am
Wortec to a switchable exhaust for this and the astra. Search youtube.
Posted By: krisGTi Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 29th Aug 2007 12:30pm
a seen 1 of these on the vaxhall stand a olton park when the btcc was on.
looks nice
Posted By: FlightlessNinja Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 29th Aug 2007 12:34pm
Vauxhall have a concept of the insignia gtc as well. google it. its awesome. its rhumoured that the name vectra will be replaced by insignia.
Posted By: Waddi Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 29th Aug 2007 10:51pm
You get a lot of car and power for your money.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 29th Aug 2007 11:21pm
Very nice...but to be honest...its just a Holden commodore really
Posted By: jonah Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 30th Aug 2007 7:43am
maybe so, but wot a car fo the cash.... fantastic performance, and that v8 sound too...
Posted By: MGCraig Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 31st Aug 2007 9:43pm
will be very nice to see on the roads must admit...cant wait
Posted By: Petei123 Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 2nd Sep 2007 5:42pm
think i've seen 1 o these around the bromborough area??? mite b wrong tho.
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 2nd Sep 2007 8:08pm
one of only 4 vauxhalls i'd own. i'd be removing the vauxhall badge straight away!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 2nd Sep 2007 10:53pm
well said...are the fouryou would own:

New Vauxhall Monaro,
Lotus Carlton,
Opel Manta,
Vauxhall Chevette.????
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 3rd Sep 2007 10:02pm
yes exactly as above, but not the chevette, i'd rather have the vx220 turbo. lotus elise in sheeps clothing.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: VX Monaro replacement to go on sale - 3rd Sep 2007 10:05pm
When i say Chevette...i mean the Rally versions..not the standard ones...christ..id never have one of them
© Wirral-Wikiwirral