Forums
Posted By: AX_125 Rolling Road - 22nd May 2007 12:01pm
Is anyone know of any rolling road events going on anytime soon?

Need to get my motor onto it.
Posted By: Mark Re: Rolling Road - 22nd May 2007 1:15pm
Sorry mate no,
But you can book a single run at peco, but that may have changed and it will cost more too.

Is this to help you sell it ?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Rolling Road - 22nd May 2007 3:22pm
No, i want to find the power in my new car.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Rolling Road - 22nd May 2007 3:32pm
Theres a rolling road at Cheshire Oaks - http://www.autogym.co.uk/4x4_Rolling_Road.htm - not sure if they do individual runs, but a few people have said they do.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Rolling Road - 22nd May 2007 3:58pm
Oh right, shame there isn't enough people on here interested in booking a group one frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Rolling Road - 22nd May 2007 5:01pm
I'm interested in another rolling road when my cars sorted (hopefully, around 2 months time) and I'm sure Whelan would be one he does his engine rebuild?
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Rolling Road - 22nd May 2007 6:31pm
i would b intrested 2 but probilly after me holl's
Posted By: spinking Re: Rolling Road - 24th May 2007 7:42pm
I would be interested but it would have to be once i have come back from the ring in sept (if i dont crash on it)
Posted By: evo ad Re: Rolling Road - 22nd Jun 2007 7:40am
I'd advise going somewhere else to Autogym. I know a couple of people who took their cars to Peco with me and then put it back on the rollers at Autogym a while later and they were both around 50bhp down on power. I always stick to Peco myself as I know it's very accurate and consistent. I'd rather pay an extra £5-£10 to know the exact output and not just an estimate. If you want to go to Peco then send me a PM and i'll come along with the Integra, i'd be interested to see what power mine's putting out with the new mods.
Posted By: spinking Re: Rolling Road - 23rd Jun 2007 9:54am
Would be up for it after spet as i should have a acvr.T28 and maybe bigger injectors by then so i would like to see what power the cars running.
Posted By: FlightlessNinja Re: Rolling Road - 1st Aug 2007 2:45pm
Originally Posted by evo ad
took their cars to Peco with me and then put it back on the rollers at Autogym a while later and they were both around 50bhp down on power.

I've had this arguement on the VXR Forums about dyno's.

If i took my car to TMS, Courtenay, Regal or DAP each dyno will be giving off different bhp values. this is down to a number of factors:

hymidity in the dyno room
air flow getting to the engine - fan types vary
what fuel you used (one day vpower the other bp ultimate)
air temp
etc

there are alot of variables to take into concideration when taking your car on the dyno.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral