Forums
Posted By: AL Interesting photos of Sanchez's weekend! - 25th Mar 2007 6:53pm
Sanchez has finally decided to come out the closet and admit he wears womens clothing, this has been recently in the media on Hollyoaks with that irish one. Please can we support Andrew in his time of need and welcome him to future meets dressed how he wishes.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Interesting photos of Sanchez's weekend! - 25th Mar 2007 6:56pm
I have changed form in to a female jew wood louce
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Interesting photos of Sanchez's weekend! - 25th Mar 2007 6:56pm
wit woo!

it suits him tease
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Interesting photos of Sanchez's weekend! - 25th Mar 2007 6:58pm
even if u were a tranny i thought u would still have better taste :s
Posted By: jonah Re: Interesting photos of Sanchez's weekend! - 25th Mar 2007 7:01pm
lol looks like one of those 'women ' on the kitchen towel ad !
or ann from little britain, 'eh eh eeeehhhh' raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Interesting photos of Sanchez's weekend! - 25th Mar 2007 7:26pm
raftl raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: Interesting photos of Sanchez's weekend! - 25th Mar 2007 8:44pm
Andrew you know you'll be able to see that bra through the dress get a white one raftl

Oh just noticed thats the dress my nan had robbed off her washing line on sat raftl

Andy you brave yet strange man.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Interesting photos of Sanchez's weekend! - 26th Mar 2007 7:20am
Its a good job you only "tried it on"

I think Al may have "Tried it on" with you later that night if you had still been wearing the dress raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral