Forums
Posted By: smoove someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 9:54am
last night someone drove into the back of my dads car outside the house apparently it looks like its a write off and its only 3rd party insured!

Called the police but they say thay cannot do anything, all we can do is take the documents to a police station to report it. which takes the piss as they came out straight away when a school kid through a stone through his window last week!

It was a silver merc we 'think' as theres bits all over the road! so if anyone see's one with severe front end damage let us know.
Posted By: Mark Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 10:03am
What Area ?
Any Idea on a Time?
Posted By: Wheels Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 10:03am
i feel for you mate, I know what thats like. i heard someone shouting this morn at 7am looked out the window and some chav was jumping up and down on a car next to mine, i ran out and he was gone, my car mirror had been whacked off too!
Posted By: smoove Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 10:13am
Originally Posted by Mark
What Area ?
Any Idea on a Time?

it happened on irby road same road as the pensby school going towards irby.

think it happened in the early hours of last night. cant say exactly as i was not there and nobody heard it.

Posted By: Mark Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 10:15am
What gits eh !! mad
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 10:24am
Gutted for you thumbsdown

I'll keep an eye out anyways
Posted By: smoove Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 10:24am
drink driver i reckon, got off quickly to avoid the getting a ban?
Posted By: smoove Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 10:46am
was parked next to the tree

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

looks alright from the front

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 10:55am
Sound strainge but have you checked some of the roads by you as the impact might have buggered his front wheel makeing turning alittle hard so the car my still be close.

Gutted though matey i agree it may have been a drunk.
Posted By: smoove Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 11:14am
dads been driving round in mums car but cannot find anything!

if it wasnt a drunk its the street lighting, its crap!
Posted By: Mark Re: someone crashed into me dads car last nite - 17th Mar 2007 11:18am
As above - I will feature this topic for you thumbsup
Make it appear in all the forums wink

Hopefully someone can help ?

Which reminds me i do have a forum coming on-line
very soon where anyone can post about a crime!

Which will be populated to 30 + websites smile

Gutted for pops frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral