Forums
Posted By: MattLFC My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 21st Feb 2007 9:16pm
Right, now the other day I was washing the dishes and the Kettle turned itself on. So I turned it off and thought nothing much of it. Then it turned itself on again and when I went to turn it off, it turned itself off. I hadnt made a drink the whole day. Kinda freaked me out but oh well.

Anyway, I havent made a drink again the whole of today. And just a few minutes ago, I was watching the match and I could hear a clicking in the Kitchen. Didnt think too much of it, but when I looked across, I saw that the kettle was on again. Then it turned itself off and then on again.

Its got no water in and I thought it had broken as it wouldnt turn on. Gonna try again in a minute.

But jeeze its kinda freaking me out now haha! A kettle with a mind of its own, I think Microsoft may have something to do with lol.

BTW, I am being deadly serious, I swear on my life lol.

omg
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 21st Feb 2007 9:28pm
I belive ya mate, me and some mates are off out tonight on a ghost hunt and to do a weegie bord. i will post pics up if anything shows up.

p.s try unplug it.
Posted By: jonah Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 21st Feb 2007 9:29pm
THEEEEEEYYYYYRRRRREEE BAAAAAAAACK !!! LOL
Posted By: Pomp Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 21st Feb 2007 9:57pm
Matty the spirit world is trying to contact you. I hear these all the time on pete price lol with that tom slemen, the dead contact u through flickerin lights an moving things around!!!!! maybe this is one of the things you never no
Posted By: DavidB Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 12:25am
It's possible it's broken?
In which case, it'll be shorting two contacts against each other which is a serious fire hazard. I'd chuck it out. That's my 'sensible' answer. smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 12:51am
Would it be clicking the button on and off though?

If its a fault, its going back (providing I can find the reciept) as I only bought it two months ago lol!

smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 1:35am
Sorry to hijack your thread but i meant it when i said i was going out to find spooks and then red this thread.

so...
pics of tonight
[Linked Image]

we sat in total silence in the dark until we heard footsteps walkin towards us from back stage. i quicky snapped a pic in that area and found an orb

[Linked Image]

whilst we sat a pile of glass hit the floor from the other side of the room. all doorways had boobie traps so we knew if someone was coming. i snapped this picture seconds after the glass smashed.

[Linked Image]

also a crappy vid of the nite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3HHF1b85ek
Posted By: MattLFC Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 1:45am
Looks good... where abouts where you matey?

smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 2:22am
not far from the village hotel in bromborough.
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 12:38pm
Did you get anything off the ouija board?
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 12:55pm
What i wouldnt do for a kettle that sorted itself lol
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 1:12pm
Originally Posted by martypalin

no frown the glass was sticking to the table toomuch and could not move. I hope to be better prep'd nextime.
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 3:34pm
Originally Posted by whelan

no frown the glass was sticking to the table toomuch and could not move. I hope to be better prep'd nextime.

Too bad usually get soemthing at least dont you. Sounds like you had fun, is it the old Octel club next to the Village where you went?

Nice orbs aswell
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Kettle Has A Mind Of Its Own - 22nd Feb 2007 4:12pm
is it the old Octel club next to the Village where you went?

Nice orbs aswell

yes m8 it was. hi

thought ide explain the pic better. we was sat on stage when we could hear glass smashin on the floor

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral