Forums
Posted By: Rossyboy Honda Del Sol seats in my civic - 16th Feb 2007 7:02pm
im thinkin of buying a pair of black leather Del Sol seats to put in my civic (EK shape). i know you have to take the seat rails off the EK seats to put on the del sol ones but i dont know how to do this. does anyone know if its fairly easy to do or even better does anyone know of anywhere that would be able to do it for me?
Posted By: scoop Re: Honda Del Sol seats in my civic - 16th Feb 2007 8:41pm
Chances are mate it'll just be held on by a few bolts. Working on cars is really really easy and i dont understand why people dont give it a go DIY, if u can build lego bricks then u can dismantle and rebuild a car seat.Check the civic owners clubs for help,see if anyone has done it before, but if it is a simple mod as u say,then it'll take an hour or two of ur time
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Honda Del Sol seats in my civic - 16th Feb 2007 11:52pm
he right mate held on by 4 bolts to the foor an 4 to underneath the seat mate simple to take out an swap
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Honda Del Sol seats in my civic - 17th Feb 2007 11:59am
ye i thought that. no one on any of the civic sites has done it!! a few have done it into EG civics but not EKs. trust me to do somethin that no one else has. hope it works hahaha
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Honda Del Sol seats in my civic - 17th Feb 2007 9:12pm
lol just take your time with it mate lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral