Forums
Posted By: StuyMac "Cash for Crash" - Staged accidents! - 11th Jan 2007 1:01pm
So I guess they aint really an accident if they are staged think

Either way, read the story here .
Posted By: CustomIce Re: "Cash for Crash" - Staged accidents! - 11th Jan 2007 1:27pm
Yeah, surely its then an 'intentional'!
Posted By: scoop Re: "Cash for Crash" - Staged accidents! - 11th Jan 2007 3:19pm
2 things, if u hit a car that suddenly brakes infront of u,u were'nt driving properly,and aint got a let to stand on.

and if someone intentionally pulled out on me,then it'll be me who wins the claim.so they'll lose their no claims, but they prob want their 6 grand back for their new waste of space supermini they bought lol
Posted By: CustomIce Re: "Cash for Crash" - Staged accidents! - 11th Jan 2007 5:20pm
Ok, i see the point about not driving properly and someone brakes etc. Apropriate distance and all that.

But the missus had a crash that was a rage/intended accident.

She pulled out onto a wet A55 from a junction when there was enough room for her to get to 60, this woman then moves to overtake and pulls alongside, when she begins to move back into the other lane practically forcing the missus off the road. Of corse the missus backs off to let the overtaking car in, which then proptly slamms on the anchors, and of course having just pulled in, there's little braking distance. Best offer from insurers 50/50, which we've rejected.

Of coyure unsettled claim hikes the insurance right up for her, even though it wasn't her fault.
I hate it!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral