Forums
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch car insurance - 29th Nov 2006 10:05pm
I need a bit of help from you lovely guys and girls. here goes, i need to renew my car insurance in december and i want to get one with driver extension included so that i can drive other cars and be covered third party for example i could be insured on my own car but drive any of scoobys cars without having to ring up my insurance company and paying more to put them on. the thing is i will only be 22 when i come to renew my insurance policy and typically you have to be 25 and over to qualify for driver extension so i was wondering if any one on here knows of any insurance company who can do this for me as its really hard trying to look for the infor on all the websites and most of them dont have this information there for me to read so i have been ringing around and basically its getting repetative now. soooooooooooo can anyone help me or does anyone know of any company who can do this for me please doh?

any help is muchly appreciated happy
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: car insurance - 29th Nov 2006 10:22pm
is there any way possible you can get some sort of traders policy, maybe through JSL as a company?
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: car insurance - 29th Nov 2006 10:46pm
i can go on jays policy but i dont want to as i wont be building up my own no claims years so this is the other way around it mate.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: car insurance - 29th Nov 2006 10:59pm
hmm, cant you set up your own rather than going through jays though?

Posted By: MattLFC Re: car insurance - 29th Nov 2006 11:11pm
Trade policies are expensive Joe... very expensive.

wink
Posted By: Scooby Re: car insurance - 30th Nov 2006 7:36am
Originally Posted by Scoobys b*tch
i could be insured on my own car but drive any of scoobys cars

TOPIC CLOSED

She is having a Giraffe aint she, Drive my cars..... MY ARSE

The Bitch wont even be able to see over the steering wheel of the Range Rover smack

The topic isnt really closed guy's but please have a heart and dont tell her if you know of any companies who offer driver extension.

Life just isnt fair think
Posted By: AX_125 Re: car insurance - 30th Nov 2006 8:15am
It was a few years ago, but i got a quote from more than which included the ability to drive any other car third party. It was quite expensive (£1200 Fully comp and i paid £800 with privilege)
Posted By: lawton Re: car insurance - 30th Nov 2006 5:36pm
not many companies do that any more, u have to be over 25 for you to be able to do it, but i was told before that cis are one of the few that do it for under 25`s
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: car insurance - 30th Nov 2006 9:03pm
cheers for the help ax and lawton, oh the joys of only being 22 eh lol.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral