Forums
Posted By: spinking Which front end????? - 16th Nov 2006 3:41pm
Which front end should i go for.

After looking about there are alot of 200sx's with the kit i want and then the other day i came across a differnt front end for my car as i HATE the pop up lights on my car i thought this could be the way forward what do you think.

And which should i go for.

The change is £1600 in parts which comes with everything i need aswell as a carbon bonnet.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

CLICK LINK FOR THE THIRD

Posted By: lawton Re: Which front end????? - 16th Nov 2006 4:53pm
first one, i like it but it makes it look old with the style of front lights and gril

second one, i like it but as you said no keen on the pop up lights,

third one, i love it, it looks really modern and thats the one i would go for
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Which front end????? - 16th Nov 2006 5:43pm
I agree with what lawton said
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Which front end????? - 16th Nov 2006 5:54pm
third 1 m8 looks the niceist
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Which front end????? - 16th Nov 2006 6:42pm
the first one is avaliable as standard, thou you probabily kenw that, think its called the slighety or something like that. i love the s15 front but you would have to do something with the rear as it looks out dated compared to the front
Posted By: scoop Re: Which front end????? - 16th Nov 2006 7:56pm
dont like the S13 silvias front end (top one)
quite like the pop up lights myself due to how well they suit the rest of the S13,just get a nice front bumper mate and maybe vent a headlight like stuy has done.
as for the S15 front,i love S15 looks but the back end would look barmy compared to the S15 front,so i say stay as u are,add a nice bumper
Posted By: Gary Re: Which front end????? - 16th Nov 2006 10:21pm
bottom one is lovely
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Which front end????? - 16th Nov 2006 11:34pm
Originally Posted by scoop2004
dont like the S13 silvias front end (top one)
quite like the pop up lights myself due to how well they suit the rest of the S13,just get a nice front bumper mate and maybe vent a headlight like stuy has done.
as for the S15 front,i love S15 looks but the back end would look barmy compared to the S15 front,so i say stay as u are,add a nice bumper

think hmmm scoops got a point
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Which front end????? - 17th Nov 2006 8:41am
Did consider bringing a Sil80 over when I was buying mine, but decided against it due to replacement parts cost.

Strawberry face, and silvia fixed headlights are very expensive to get parts for if anything gets damaged - quite a likelyhood if you really intend to drift the car a lot....

At least the Pop uk headlights are easy to source parts for smile

However, money no object, Id love an S15, Strawberry faced one laugh
Posted By: spinking Re: Which front end????? - 17th Nov 2006 10:03am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Did consider bringing a Sil80 over when I was buying mine, but decided against it due to replacement parts cost.

Strawberry face, and silvia fixed headlights are very expensive to get parts for if anything gets damaged - quite a likelyhood if you really intend to drift the car a lot....

At least the Pop uk headlights are easy to source parts for smile

However, money no object, Id love an S15, Strawberry faced one laugh

Yer thats the one thing that sits in the back of my mind as the lights are around £500.

Posted By: StuyMac Re: Which front end????? - 17th Nov 2006 12:57pm
Its not just the lights, every front end panel on the silvia and S15 are different from a UK car, as we only got the 200SX with poppy up lights - all the others are import only.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Which front end????? - 17th Nov 2006 1:00pm
all things considered i reckon you stick with the standard front end, im not keen on pop up headlights but something about them on 200sx's look nice. if you do wana change the front end then go for the s15 one. i saw a sileighty in a magazine ages ago and it looked quite nice.
Posted By: spinking Re: Which front end????? - 19th Nov 2006 2:31pm
Been looking about and found some nice pics of a s13 with the strawberry facelift front think i like it now.

Posted By: MrPhil Re: Which front end????? - 19th Nov 2006 4:11pm
Originally Posted by tupac
Which front end should i go for.

After looking about there are alot of 200sx's with the kit i want and then the other day i came across a differnt front end for my car as i HATE the pop up lights on my car i thought this could be the way forward what do you think.

And which should i go for.

The change is £1600 in parts which comes with everything i need aswell as a carbon bonnet.

[Linked Image]

isn't their a sx with this front end in west kirby, grey in color i think. maybe try and find the owner and see where thry got the parts as he has only done this in the last 6months
Posted By: spinking Re: Which front end????? - 21st Nov 2006 12:51am
Cheers matey will try n find it.

Any idea where abouts it maybe???
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Which front end????? - 21st Nov 2006 5:32pm
seems to be around banks road way, and some times in hoylake,
Posted By: spinking Re: Which front end????? - 1st Dec 2006 7:04pm
Think i will stay with the normal (uk) s13 shape as its cheaper and i could spend the money on power and handling
© Wirral-Wikiwirral