Good Luck Everyone.

Members have chosen the final 3 cars.

Scoobys B*tch: Suzuki Vitara Rossini View My Topic

[Linked Image]

Lawton: Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 sport View My Topic

[Linked Image]

TUPAC 200sx View My Topic

[Linked Image]

Prizes to be presented 9th November Members Meet.
You have 1 vote make it count
happy

Good luck everyone thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 1st Nov 2006 7:23pm
Well my votes in.

Goodluck kim n lawton.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 1st Nov 2006 10:27pm
hmm hard decision, I know who's car I'd like most, but I don't think it's car of the YEAR think
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 12:24am
Originally Posted by BeemerRacer28
hmm hard decision, I know who's car I'd like most, but I don't think it's car of the YEAR think
Why wouldnt Kims Vitara be car of the year?

tease raftl
Posted By: kaytie Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 12:32am
My votes in!

Good luck everyone! thumbsup
Posted By: Mark Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 2:07am
I want to see some groveling raftl
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 8:28am
Originally Posted by MattyC

tease raftl

what are u trying to say????? mad
Posted By: Scooby Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 8:32am
Who mentioned Kims Vitara ?

[Linked Image]

Have i missed something here think
Posted By: scoop Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 1:12pm
Originally Posted by Scooby
Who mentioned Kims Vitara ?

[Linked Image]

Have i missed something here think

i get it. matty is trying to say that joe likes kims car a lot (implying he is gay) but joe doesnt think its car of the year. Im not sure whch to vote for now, my elimination choice is in the final 3 but one of the other 3 is really coming along now. Think i'll wait til the last day,see who can earn my vote the most
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 2:11pm
my vote is in, good luck tony kim and lawton
Posted By: Pomp Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 2:22pm
Is this quick reply new? if so cheers webby laugh oh and i have voted already so gd luck kim, lawton and tupac smile
Posted By: lawton Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 3:59pm
good luck, tony and kim, let the best car win
Posted By: Mark Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 4:21pm
yehhhhhy Good Luck Everyone.

Kim, Lawton and Tupac.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 5:55pm
Originally Posted by Scoobys b*tch

tease raftl

Ill take that as a blonde moment smack

Scoop is right with his theory!

Hehe tease
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 6:26pm
lol thought someone might say something like that tease
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 6:44pm
voted lawton, you can buy me that mackys tonight now, see I told you I would,you shouldnt go betting cause I win he he he
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 9:21pm
woohoo this is exciting yay! good luck tupac and lawton may the best car win. Oh the suspense is killing me, im so happy to be in the top 3 because i really didnt think i would be. To be honest wiv ya i never thought i would ever have a car as nice as mine, i love it to peices and its my dream come true, even if i dont get car of the year its still a brilliant achievement to have got to the top 3, thanks to everyone who voted for me to get to here and thank you in advance to everyone who votes for me in this round.

Good luck !!

Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 9:24pm
[quote=BeemerRacer28]hmm hard decision, I know who's car I'd like most, but I don't think it's car of the YEAR think

tease raftl

Hehe tease [/quote]

lol i get it now scoop explained it, grin
why you all skit at me???? no
I dont understand some things till ppl explain them. confused
Posted By: Dazza Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 9:25pm
When I post my vote, I shall also say WHY I voted them.

I wont make my decision just yet, I like people to try and win me over tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 10:01pm
[quote=MattyC][quote=BeemerRacer28]hmm hard decision, I know who's car I'd like most, but I don't think it's car of the YEAR think

tease raftl

Hehe tease [/quote]

lol i get it now scoop explained it, grin
why you all skit at me???? no
I dont understand some things till ppl explain them. confused [/quote]Awww bless ye Kim!

grin
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 10:07pm
I like the pink Jeep the most, don't seem many of them around modded. Although i would never personally own it, it deffo turns heads.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 2nd Nov 2006 10:41pm
Originally Posted by AX_125
don't seem many of them around modded. Although i would never personally own it, it deffo turns heads.

I agree smile
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 3rd Nov 2006 12:22am
awww thanks joe and AX, im glad you like my car smile xx

Posted By: Scooby Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 3rd Nov 2006 12:40am
I like Dazza's idea of explaining why you are voting for a car, well here is my explanation :

Scoobys Bitch, Lovely looking girlie Jeep, i personally have never ever seen one like it. Its in good condition generally to start with, modified tastefully with all Kim's own designs (Mainly pink) Its not over the top and it does get people looking. Loads of people wave to you when driving it (So kim tels me...) People stop and take photo's everywhere you go in it. It is a total one off and a limited edition model with only 250 standard Rossini's in the UK but not a single one is as nice as this one.

It has all the toys, DVD Player, Custom alloys, custom paint job on the wheels, Sparkling silver and pink grafix, Pink neons, White hood with tints, white leather interior, Bull bar and so on.....

Its unique in every way and to me this is the deciding factor.

Where have you ever seen another jeep like it ?

[Linked Image]

Tupac, lovely car and especially for the money spent so far (Not that money is everything) Its a drifter and that gives it allot of appeal to me. The only negative point is that there are loads of them already modified on the roads.

Its bloody nice though.

Lawton, yet again lovely car and congrats on reaching the top 3. I think there must be even more modded corsa's on the road than 180's. Not knocking your car at all as i like it but i dont think it stands out like the Playboy Jeep.

Thats my reasons and i hope they are fair ?

Best of luck to you all, My Bitch, My Male Bitch (Tupac) and Lawton thumbsup
Posted By: kaytie Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 3rd Nov 2006 1:00am
Iv voted for kim!

As Jay sed its unique and one of a kind! She has put alot of hard work and effort into it, she knew what she wanted form the start and she has achived that! It is a real head turner! Iv been in the car with her an girls (maybe even a few lads hehe)start jumping up and down screaming an pointing, theres not many cars you can get that sort of attention is there!

xx

Posted By: lawton Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 3rd Nov 2006 3:52pm
Lawton, yet again lovely car and congrats on reaching the top 3. I think there must be even more modded corsa's on the road than 180's. Not knocking your car at all as i like it but i dont think it stands out like the Playboy Jeep.

i agree with you, there are loads of modded corsa about, but none that look anything like mine, as front and back bumpers are modified, the whole idea is for my car not to get noticed as a modified car from a distance, its only when you get up close that you reliase how modified it is,

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 3rd Nov 2006 4:05pm
Originally Posted by lawton
i agree with you, there are loads of modded corsa about, but none that look anything like mine
I have to agree with you Mark matey, I am not the biggest fan of corsa's, in fact I believe they are far too common on the cruising scene nowadays.

However, I have a soft spot for yours, its really been done well and is clean and sweet looking. I havent seen another that looks anything like it. Its almost as though its not a Corsa anymore, so I think of it as a Lawton Corsa lmao!

smile
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 3rd Nov 2006 7:22pm
Well after 2days playing my car dosnt deserve to win anything stupid thing.

Kind of backs up what i have been saying that my car isnt good enough i think to win let alone be in the top 3.

But thanks to those who have voted for it/me.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 3rd Nov 2006 7:28pm
Originally Posted by lawton

i agree with you, there are loads of modded corsa about, but none that look anything like mine, as front and back bumpers are modified, the whole idea is for my car not to get noticed as a modified car from a distance, its only when you get up close that you reliase how modified it is,

You may not want it to look like a modded car but it sure as hell sound like one every bloody night about 12 when am in bed ya barstard lol
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 3rd Nov 2006 7:30pm
Funny tupac, as you posted that I was voting for you lol.

I think you've done really well, you bought a car that imo looked like the previous owner thought he had a nova and modified it accordingly! But you've turned it around, on a budget, and it looks absolutely awesome. And being the only performance car in the list, I think it whole heartedly deserves to win.

Nothing at all against Kim's or Mark's cars, both are incredibly unique, but being a performance car nut since I was a toddler, the 200 has to take it. Sorry smile
Posted By: learner Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 5th Nov 2006 9:27am
voted, an i think all the top 3 deserve to win. but this car stands out for me. and its nice drive aswell tease
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 5th Nov 2006 10:42pm
well, i wasn t going to vote on this, but i saw a certain person cleaning their car in this freezing cold weather today and i thought to my self, fook me that person is either mad or really worships their car ( in other word completely mad ). there for my vote has been cast ! good luck to one and all, may the best modder win
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 6th Nov 2006 9:41pm
Pics from the mini photo shoot.

Sorry there late.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 6th Nov 2006 9:42pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 6th Nov 2006 9:43pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 6th Nov 2006 11:02pm
There great them, alot of car kissing smile

Just goes to show great sportsmanship from the final
3 cars.

Yeh ok but i couldnt spell

sportsmanwomanship with out laffin raftl
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 6th Nov 2006 11:06pm
I have got some more photos that i took of our 3 cars but not too sure how to use the upload thingy mabob. if any kind person would like to host them for me then we could have some more nice pics in this amazingly fabulous topic.
Posted By: Mark Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 6th Nov 2006 11:13pm
Use the upload forum for help,
there is a video tutorial for blonds too. smile

Just read my signature smack
Posted By: lawton Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 7th Nov 2006 5:54pm
some more pics,
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scooby Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 7th Nov 2006 10:20pm
Great Pictures thumbsup

Thats very honerable Lawton to host pictures of all the cars in the final, i think if it was me i would have just hosted the pics of my own car doh

I think all 3 finalists have there own unique selling points that make them all individual in there own rights.

Good luck to all tease
Posted By: Mark Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 11:10am
This day has finally arrived.

Cruisewiral's top 3 members cars up for car of the year 2006

Its your last chance to get your votes in as it
all comes to an end tonight.

Good Luck eveyone smile
Posted By: Dazza Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 6:49pm
Well iv cast my vote and heres my reasoning.

This person has had a run of badluck with his last few cars for one reason or another, and his determination is still as strong without being put off. He is also very dedicated towards CruiseWirral and does all that he can to better it.

Am not saying the other two dont share this reasoning either but for that reason, I have voted for: Tupac
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 6:56pm
nothing to do with the car then lol
Posted By: Dazza Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 7:11pm
Well it goes without saying, his car is alot better than previous one's obviously.
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 8:58pm
Great Pictures thumbsup

Thats very honerable Lawton to host pictures of all the cars in the final, i think if it was me i would have just hosted the pics of my own car doh

I think all 3 finalists have there own unique selling points that make them all individual in there own rights.

Good luck to all tease

1st 13 were mine wink

we thought it was a good idea as it shows there is sportspersons (kims involved) and nobody is going overboard to snatch votes.

Must admit my car doesnt like cobbles.

GOODLUCK U TWO AND THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYBODY FOR PUTTING MY CAR IN THE TOP 3.
Posted By: Mark Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 9:09pm

1st Place
Congratulations to Tupac this years Car of the Year winner 2006.
Members have decided by a closed vote that his
Nissan sx200 is Car of the year 2006

As well as winning the Trophy Sheild Duttons Independent Repairs
has offered to our winner a Free MoT smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

2nd Place
Congratulations to Scooby's Bitch

[Linked Image]

3rd Place
Congratulations to Lawton

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dazza Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 9:24pm
Excellent news and a nice prize there tupac. Congrats to Scooby's B!tch and Lawton, you made it into the top 3 and thats some achievement.

Thanks to everyone that voted
Posted By: Mark Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 9:29pm
Well done everyone happy

Congrats Tupac the members have spoken smile

Presentation tomorow night at the members meet smile smile smile
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Car of the year 2006 : Final Vote - 8th Nov 2006 9:29pm
Congrats all, and well done tupac smile
Posted By: Mark Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 8th Nov 2006 9:42pm
Well done Kim and Lawton.
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 8th Nov 2006 9:57pm
Well done Kim and Lawton i'll buy you both a drink 2mora.

I am very shocked at winning this thankyou all for voting and thanks to those people who voted for me.

Strange thing is the cars not even close to being finished its got alot more to be done to it.

OH AND ONE LAST THING I WILL NOT BE STRUCKDOWN BY THE CAR OF THE YEAR CURSE.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 8th Nov 2006 10:05pm
laugh Am made up you wont Tupac, the other cars are sheer quality, but I really love your car, I think you have done excellent to get it as it is, and not only is coming along sweet with regards to mods, the speed is there as well! Thought we were gunna take off in it over the flyover when you gave me a lift in it haha!

I think its mainly a mixture of the speed, the mods, the car itself and the amount of hard work you have put in that swayed my vote towards you Tony mate!

And well done to Kim and Lawton as well, all three cars are amazing and we all know only one person could take the 1st place, but you are all a credit to Cruisewirral and its good to see these cars listed as the top 3, its quite impressive.

All of ya's, keep up the good work!

thumbsup
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 9th Nov 2006 1:12am
well done tony, am made up for you mate, congrats to lawton and kim aswell for there third and second places

Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 9th Nov 2006 8:35am
Sorry i havent replied earlier, was out last night. well done Tupac im made up for ya. me and lawton knew you were gonna win lol. well done to lawton too, we got into the top 3 mate and thats an achievement so well done.
i thought i was gonna come last because not many lads are gonna vote for a pink jeep and own up to it and theres not many girls on here to vote for me so i am made up that ive came 2nd and got the amount of votes that i did, thank you very much for voting for me those that did i really appreciate it, Thank you xxx
Posted By: Pomp Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 9th Nov 2006 12:09pm
Welldone tupac lad!, soz neva replied lastnite had a realli bad stomach ach. keep the good work up matey smile and welldone to kim and lawton aswel ye all deserve a medal!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 9th Nov 2006 5:10pm
you mods stick together, dnt worry lawton I will kick their arses next year ha ha ha, well done tupac and kim
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 9th Nov 2006 5:16pm
Originally Posted by Johnny Alan
you mods stick together, dnt worry lawton I will kick their arses next year ha ha ha, well done tupac and kim

harsh raftl (i can see what ya mean though)

I have already lined up my vote for you nextyear matey.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 9th Nov 2006 5:18pm
thankyou but now you trying to make me feel really bad cause i voted lawton arnt ya lol.
Posted By: Surfergirl89 Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 9th Nov 2006 5:23pm
Congrats tupac and well done to kim and lawton too. All of your cars are really great, voting was tough
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 9th Nov 2006 6:56pm
Originally Posted by Johnny Alan
thankyou but now you trying to make me feel really bad cause i voted lawton arnt ya lol.

Not at all matey BUT IT DOES MEAN YOU DONT GET TO DONUT THE CAR raftl

It was a very suprising top 3 and a even more suprising 1st.
Posted By: scoop Re: Car of the year 2006 : Winner - 10th Nov 2006 8:55pm
i voted for lawton cos its a fantastic all rounder. Tupac was so very close to getting it.and i can definately tell it'll be in the running next year and unless some more cars enter next year it'll be tough to pick between the 2 S13s
© Wirral-Wikiwirral