Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Racing on the road - something to think about! - 20th Oct 2006 9:05am
Taken from the Mitsubishi Lancer Register omg think
Posted By: Mark Re: Racing on the road - something to think about! - 20th Oct 2006 4:05pm
wow..

It is somthing to think about.

Worth a read peeps smile
What an idiot - some people refuse to understand why there are speed limits on roads. smack
Originally Posted by Webby
wow..

It is somthing to think about.

certainly is... think
Posted By: scoop Re: Racing on the road - something to think about! - 20th Oct 2006 5:06pm
He deserves to be done for speeding,dangerous driving,racing and such.The BIG question is,was the new civic racing?? would he have crashed and died if the old civic wasnt giving chase???
No way i would be gutted.

Peps maybe suprised but i dont race on the roads as i had a friend jailed for 3 years for road racing and i got off very lightly so i have learned my lesson.
Omg, thats horrible thumbsdown
Posted By: red20 Re: Racing on the road - something to think about! - 22nd Oct 2006 12:35pm
i feal very sorry for both of the drivers
the was a article a while back in max poweeras driving a very powerfull car sumtin like a 200sx/skyline an an he was jus ploding along an amk4 fiesta over took him an went around the bend an he didnt even think to race it as wots the point. as he came around the bend the car was on the roof an an he got out an both people ion the car where dead he called the police an when they arived they arested him for dangers driving an man slurter an the end he went down for 6 years the fiesta had realy bad tyres the caused it to crash but it was his word aginst the ploice as there were no witness .an he was in a simalr situation.
Posted By: scoop Re: Racing on the road - something to think about! - 22nd Oct 2006 12:42pm
red,i remember that being discussed on these boards. Massive shame,christ knows how they can claim he was racing,just becasue he had a 200SX i bet. If it were an old man in a volvo then the thought of doing the bystander for racing wouldnt enter their minds
Originally Posted by scoop2004
He deserves to be done for speeding,dangerous driving,racing and such.The BIG question is,was the new civic racing?? would he have crashed and died if the old civic wasnt giving chase???

bit of a contradiction (sp) to your last post isn't it?

the poor lad had to see a dead person due to the other persons stupidity. i would not wish that on anyone.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral