Forums
Posted By: Scooby Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 10th Nov 2003 12:25am
Vote to show if you are coming to Aintree with Cruise wirral on this friday the 14th November 2003....

Aintree Cruise is back on every friday and i thought a few peeps could join Scooby & Me B*tch to wander on over the other side of the water to show some support on Friday 14th Nov 2003, Leaving approx 7:30

Last time we went is was quite good, Macky tray burn outs, Scooby's show-boating, Smart Car 360 spins and so forth...........

Vote and post if your interested joining us for a laugh. Might be joining Birkenhead Cruise also ???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 10th Nov 2003 10:07pm
yeah hope so!!!
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 10th Nov 2003 10:13pm
carnt wait its gonna be good fun!!! yippee xx eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 10th Nov 2003 10:48pm
might get train to aintree dunno if the train can follow the convoy tho confused
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 10th Nov 2003 10:55pm
lift for atty any1?????? laugh
Posted By: JaTz Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 10th Nov 2003 11:08pm
as i have said CW convoy is welcome to join BHC on the way to aintree leaving rock 7:30 sharp see ya there for a hot choccie
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 11th Nov 2003 12:17am
train wil do me kim thanks ne way hun smile
Posted By: Scooby Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 11th Nov 2003 12:20am
If ya giz a shout and make ya way to ours i will see if i can take you mate laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: scott b Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 11th Nov 2003 12:37am
ill be in me one car convoy so ill see you there
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 11th Nov 2003 1:01am
im hopefully going, dont want to sound like a boring melvin but what time do you think we'll be coming back??
Posted By: Scooby Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 11th Nov 2003 1:28am
When the action dies down, last time got back about 11:30 coz rozza's turned up Dilbert eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 11th Nov 2003 12:32pm
blimey hubert that cant be good can it eek

im into goin, givin someone a lift home form a party so just making sure we're ack for 1am ish :rolleyes:
Posted By: Scooby Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 12th Nov 2003 1:37am
HUBERT ???????????? eek eek eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 12th Nov 2003 12:44pm
you called me dilbert lol

laugh eek laugh
Posted By: Saint Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 12th Nov 2003 4:40pm
id come down but off on the beer this friday mebbe next time was laugh last time i went
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 12th Nov 2003 5:31pm
do u think daz will go adam? if he dos a might go wid him!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 13th Nov 2003 4:10pm
he might do mate, hes still w*nking over his sub after all isnt he lol

ask him cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 13th Nov 2003 5:00pm
true! cool
Posted By: Scooby Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 13th Nov 2003 9:05pm
OK, 7:30 it is then...... Rock retail Park or a bit earlier if ya want a chockie n a chat peeps... Lets make it a great nite laugh
Posted By: Mark Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 14th Nov 2003 5:30pm
GO Scooby laugh Go Scooby wink Go Scooby..... eek

You go and I'll just design away...

Dont forget peeps to take Pics for our gallery.

Have a good night all it looks like its gonna be a wet one... (the night) not the passengers pants.. lol laugh
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Are you going to Aintree Cruise ?? - 14th Nov 2003 6:44pm
dont be rude. im rappin up nice n warm tonite coz it looks like its gonna be windy too. should be a good nite tonite ppl xx laugh wink tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral