Forums
Posted By: Tony MK2 who up for the next meet 15th april - 7th Apr 2004 2:15pm
How do folks!
Who's up for the next meet then on the 15th April then?
Lets all welcome the newbies to there first meet and lets all have loads of fun like we always do!
All are meets just keep on growing and growing because we are getting more an more popular by the day with more members joining the wirrals best cruise site everyday "So lets show are support to CRUISEWIRRAL and lets make the next meet bigger than the last one"

I'll be there as usaual with the wife in tow (hehehehehe) LETS HAVE SOME FUN

unfortunatly though scooy&b*tch won't be in tow because they will be sunning themseleves in Eyget hope you have a good time guys because we know that we will lol
Posted By: Dave106 Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 7th Apr 2004 3:08pm
i aint been to one of your meets before, could give me a bit of an idea where it is and a few of us lads might cruise down.

Dave
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 7th Apr 2004 4:45pm
i will be there like normal!

:go: :go: :go:
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 7th Apr 2004 6:06pm
Originally posted by Dave106:
i aint been to one of your meets before, could give me a bit of an idea where it is and a few of us lads might cruise down.

Dave
CLICK HERE MATEY>
you need to do this first dave matey
hope this helps matey
Posted By: PAZ Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 7th Apr 2004 10:50pm
I will be there seeing as I am in charge for the night...

I have a good team with me though, i`ll try my best to keep up the standards...

Will be a good one hopefully...
Posted By: maverick Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 7th Apr 2004 11:38pm
I'm up for it..might be the last time my car looks like my signature. Bodykit is here, now to get it sprayed and fitted...
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 8th Apr 2004 12:17am
If I can get work off and Scooby's got me jeep sorted before he goes away, I'll be there wink someone will have to PM me the details though as I work most Thursdays so no access laugh
Posted By: makin Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 10th Apr 2004 1:16am
im up for this one hopefully see you all there
i'll be there peeps, drivin meself to the meet aswell laugh
Posted By: AL Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 10th Apr 2004 7:06pm
will be there
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 13th Apr 2004 11:02pm
Aaah, sorry peeps, don't think I'm gonna make this one now, doesn't look like the Jeep's gonna be finished so I'll have to wait 'til next time.

l8r wink
Posted By: Mark Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 14th Apr 2004 1:33am
I will be there smile

Should be able to start to get day light pictures of your cars now smile

The sun is takin longer to set....

See yu all there peeps...

:go: :go:
Posted By: Scooby Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 14th Apr 2004 1:44am
I will be thinking of you guy's whilst avin a BUD in sunny sunny egypt..................

Make it a good one peeps, Enjoy !!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 14th Apr 2004 7:37pm
I'll be there as usual. Have a good hol Scooby mate smile :go: :go:
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 15th Apr 2004 4:56pm
might make a late apperance like. see ya's there
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 15th Apr 2004 6:12pm
I'm like Mike, I might come along for a bit just to say hi but I'll only be in the Astra so don't expect anything flash tease

Can't wait to get the Jeep back!
Posted By: Mark Re: who up for the next meet 15th april - 16th Apr 2004 12:11am
Topic Closed :

Read our reviews of tonights meet

Topic Link

:go: :go:
© Wirral-Wikiwirral